1976 Holiday 18 Mercruiser 120

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Good Day everyone, hope you all are staying safe. Haven't been on the site since it gave me some malware way back, glad to see that's fixed. Part of this thread is missing I see. In The Red moved on to a new owner, but I get to use her once in a while. maintaining the polish is way more work than I wanted. I have an 81 18SS I have to get the motor back in before I can go boating. Been busy building a second Rat Rod which takes up most of my time.

Glad you're well and stayin' busy Glen!

That's cool that you still have visitation rights for Red :lol:

Will you be throwing-up a thread on the new SS? :hungry:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Good to see you're doing well Glen, the gangs all here still for the most part.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey Glen! Good to see you haven't forgotten us.

A 2nd rat rod - Do tell.

BTW - The forum is kinda like a project boat right now. Leaks are popping up, but we're plugging them as fast as we can.

dozerII

Admiral
Glad you're well and stayin' busy Glen!

That's cool that you still have visitation rights for Red :lol:

Will you be throwing-up a thread on the new SS? :hungry:

Thanks CC, There is a thread for it somewhere, It is the 81 SS we picked up in Minneapolis for my buddy Darcy to replace the Naked Lady, he bought In The Red and I took the 81 in trade.

dozerII

Admiral
Hey Glen! Good to see you haven't forgotten us.

A 2nd rat rod - Do tell.

BTW - The forum is kinda like a project boat right now. Leaks are popping up, but we're plugging them as fast as we can.

Thanks GA, i noticed there are still some glitches. Building Rat Rods is kinda like building Starcrafts the next one always improves through knowledge. My Essex went to a new home in the North West Territories, I'm working on a 28 Dodge.

I tried uploading photos but that didn't work.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Our photo uploader is in quarantine or something, Glen. The forum docs are working on it and hopefully will be cured soon.

A '28 dodge, huh? A rusty hulk like the Essex? More harassment of the Mounties is in your future! LOL. Hope we can see some pics shortly.

dozerII

Admiral
Our photo uploader is in quarantine or something, Glen. The forum docs are working on it and hopefully will be cured soon.

A '28 dodge, huh? A rusty hulk like the Essex? More harassment of the Mounties is in your future! LOL. Hope we can see some pics shortly.

Rusty yes, not so much "hulky", shouldn't be any hassles I got plates and registration for this one before it had wheels.