1976 Holiday 18 Mercruiser 120

dozerII

Admiral
Thanks a bunch guys, I do need some good pictures of her on the water. I looked at the hour meter yesterday when I was firing her up and I feel a little ashamed there is only 7 hours on here in two full summers

pckeen

Commander
I'm envious - with other projects, my Holiday is still sitting in storage, waiting to come out and play.

dozerII

Admiral
Got out on Saturday for 4 hours fishing, between wind and Thunderstorms for some incredible fishing, sorry no pictures of her on the water as the Admiral left the camera on the table in the RV:facepalm:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Those fish didn't jump on the table all by themselves. :rolleyes:

I take those as on the water pics ......until next time. LOL

PS - Never blame the Admiral! :eek: :lol:

Candutch

Chief Petty Officer
Nice catch Glen. I sure miss eating walleye, can't keep them anywhere here in southern alberta.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Nice catch Glen. I sure miss eating walleye, can't keep them anywhere here in southern alberta.

We can't eat very many of walleye and are limited to how many meals a month from the Columbia River thanks to Teck Caminco in Trail BC poisoning the big river with their smelter's heavy metals.

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
Ive only had those perch a few times and i remember them being extra tasty. Only caught one walley while goin for blue gills too, and that was great eating.

dozerII

Admiral
Looks like you had a great day on the water.. Very nice catch..:D

Thanks Decker

Thanks Rob, we used fish Grassy lake east of Taber for Perch and Walleye, you can keep one walleye there.

We can't eat very many of walleye and are limited to how many meals a month from the Columbia River thanks to Teck Caminco in Trail BC poisoning the big river with their smelter's heavy metals.

It's the same in the South Saskatchewan River up but from naturally ocuring mercury

Ive only had those perch a few times and i remember them being extra tasty. Only caught one walley while goin for blue gills too, and that was great eating.

The two best tasting fresh water fish in my opinion.:hungry:

Candutch

Chief Petty Officer
Thanks for the info Glen. Looks like there is a 3 walleye over 50 cm limit this year at graspy lake (sherburne). May have to take the boy camping down that way this summer.

dozerII

Admiral
Thanks for the info Glen. Looks like there is a 3 walleye over 50 cm limit this year at graspy lake (sherburne). May have to take the boy camping down that way this summer.
No Problem, there is some incredible Perch fishing there if you find them.