1972 Marinette 32 sedan Fly bridge removal and restoration of boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
glad your healing. I bet you have been waiting to jump into your refurb project.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
There is no good time to go through an operation and the resulting rehab. You always miss something, but after you're all done you won't miss anything.

I hope you wrote down all the things you thought about doing to the old gal during your downtime. :smile:

WeldZilla

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well I saw the doctor yesterday (Tuesday) He is happy but wants me (due to my age....59) to stay on light duty till December 17, which is coincidentally my 37th wedding anniversary. So it should be a great day and evening. He says I can start ramping my exercises to regain as much strength as I can then he will cut me loose. So I will stay patient a bit longer. And yes I have had plenty of time to get it into my head what I want to do.

WZ​

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It's been a long time coming, but it is good news, WZ. A good anniversary gift. Hope you wrote down ideas, after all this time you may have forgotten a few. LOL

dozerII

Admiral
Great news WV, take it slowly, and easy. Look forward to seeing the project continue.:thumb:

jbcurt00

Staff member
I just came across this post,..
Got any other good suggestions? Thanks Tim
Yep, start a topic about your boat

WeldZilla hasnt been on iboats for 4yrs. Not likely to get or reply to your question

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.