@#$%^%$#@ kurt$%^&%$#busch.....

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
I am done with this guy, what a compete and total Dbag

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...ces-to-improve-his-market-value-062413#!gvCfS

?Maybe Newman and I need to have a sit-down, because we?re both out there charging hard and trying to get into the Chase, and we?re looking for rides,? said Busch, who almost immediately regretted the last few words.

Get rid of him, I mean NOW, cut the self centered ego maniac piece of trash son of a, CUT HIM NOW...

Although team owner Barney Visser attempted to extend the contract with Busch after he posted three consecutive top-10 finishes to close out the 2012 season, the driver believed it was best to hold off.

Dodged a bullet there Barney!!

What a piece of trash, man I wished I could throw a few expletives in there...

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Re: @#$%^%$#@ kurt$%^&%$#busch.....

Give it up Lipp, they are not going to cut him, despite his shortcomings, he can actually drive a car.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am done with this guy, what a compete and total .......

Well, at least you don't dislike the busch brothers as much as I do.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Well, at least you don't dislike the busch brothers as much as I do.

I do now Don, I mean it I wouldn't help this guy if he offered to give me every penny he has, man what an arrogant selfish punk.

I hear ya MT he can drive and I hope he gets the chance to drive for another big team, and I hope that big teams crew refuses to work for him. I actually hope for worse but I think I have stretched Don's patience enough for today.

Thank you Don, I needed to vent, had a rough day, spent most of the day on the boat with the wife only to get called out to a brush fire, started great and ended less then great..

WIMUSKY

Staff member

:yell: :D What took you so long???????

Have a great day, Lipp!:)

GA_Boater

Mr. Busch keeps forgetting why he is driving for a non-mainstream team. It never was because of lack of skill. Simply put it was his mouth. If he would ever learn to keep his yap shut. It ain't gonna happen.

GA_Boater

The bride just told me she is the weekly winner in a fantasy game we both play. She is the lucky (???) winner (???) of an autographed Kyle Busch hat. Lucky, lucky her. :faint2::eek::facepalm:

We both share the same low opinion of the Twerp. :)

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Well, I hear that the Furniture Row racing team is putting together a second team for next year, should be interesting to see who gets to drive these two cars next year, I still back the hometown team and the car, I will never have another good thing to say about this POS again.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

The bride just told me she is the weekly winner in a fantasy game we both play. She is the lucky (???) winner (???) of an autographed Kyle Busch hat. Lucky, lucky her. :faint2::eek::facepalm:

We both share the same low opinion of the Twerp. :)

One word.......... e-bay....:D

GA_Boater

One word.......... e-bay....:D

Or Goodwill. I know! I'll send it to Don since he has such admiration for the Busch bros. :lol:

Will I get banned? :eek:

GA_Boater

Well that's good know. :joyous:

On a sorta side note - Ty Dillon won the truck race last night. So no chance of Twerp sweeping Kentucky. A big Thank You, Ty. Want a hat? :laugh:

Don S

I wouldn't ban ya, might hunt you down and give it back.

Shoot, I even have a new picture of the "Busch Brothers"

attachment.php

Attachments

• KKB.jpg
    KKB.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0

QC

Supreme Mariner

LOL @ Don :D

The only thing I have to say is that the Sport needs villains. But frankly, flippin' Tony Stewart is enough for me. Spun my boy last week, and I already hated the arrogant, nasty, little, hot headed chump!!! So there, I'm in on the hate parade.

GA_Boater

Don, when ya give it back will it wrapped around anything like brass knuckles? :laugh:

And as always, you do a true depiction of the brothers. Except both of them are Butthead. :)

And some more controversy Kyle Petty comments on Danica

sam60

Captain

LOL, another Don S original saved to my hard drive..:)

Watching Kentucky qualifying. Missed the last 2 races while on vacation.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Love the Pic Don, if only it wasn't a accurate adaptation of the two...

tallcanadian

Captain

Now Now. Don't go too hard on Kurt, or Kyle or Tony. They have feelings too. LMAO. Don't forget who was one of the most aggressive, turn you around in a minute drivers there was ever in the sport. The one that won 7 championships. The one who became my hero. Dale Earnhardt. However he was crafty, could drive a car blindfolded and had a joking personality. But I do agree with you guys, Kurt is really not a nice guy. I'm being nice in saying that. I too don't want to be banned. And I think there may be hope for Tony Stewart. He has come a long way over the years. ;)

QC

Supreme Mariner

And I think there may be hope for Tony Stewart. He has come a long way over the years. ;)
Yep, he's come all the way to firing his crew chief after he won him a Championship. All good.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral

Yep, he's come all the way to firing his crew chief after he won him a Championship. All good.

Q, you should know better, in competitive sports what happened last year has no bearing on what happens this year, when a driver is not winning it is always the crew chief's fault.