Ladyfish okay?

lncoop

Vice Admiral
She was a prolific poster when I fist came aboard, but I haven't seen her swimming around lately.

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Ladyfish okay?

yeah.......where is mrs fish.....

quick, someone type a blonde joke......she will smell it !

aspeck

Staff member

Did you hear the one about the blonde who sold her home on the bay, bought a little place on the lake, and then loaded up the camper and became a gypsie with a lakefront home base????

Last I heard from the fishes was in July and the dream was in the process of happening ... Have tried to email a few times, but no response since ...

scipper77

Commander

Her last activity was this morning. Her last post was Aug 11.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Did you hear the one about the blonde who sold her home on the bay, bought a little place on the lake, and then loaded up the camper and became a gypsie with a lakefront home base????

Last I heard from the fishes was in July and the dream was in the process of happening ... Have tried to email a few times, but no response since ...

Oh, so they left Texas in search of a lake with water ?

Must still be a little eery down there, with so many homes in her area gone.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

So are you guys saying she has better things to do with her time than hang out in DS with a bunch of hammerheads?

aspeck

Staff member

So are you guys saying she has better things to do with her time than hang out in DS with a bunch of hammerheads?

She LIVES with one so why does she have to hang with the rest of us????:eek: Just kidding, Rod ... honest! :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have the same info as Aspeck. LF is much treasured by we old timers.

I don't think they intended to leave Texas. The last conversation we had was about Texas lakes.

raymondpickens

Petty Officer 1st Class

I wonder about some others as well, that should be a whole new thread. What about INfideltarget.