Bowrider seating configuration..need suggestions

cobra1476

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have been looking around for specific bowriders in the 21-23' range. The ones I am wanting the ones with the L-shaped or "horseshoe" seating in the back.

So far I have only found 2 that I like. the Yamaha sx230 and the Sea Ray sundecks.

Does anyone know of others? Can you post pics if you own one?

Thanks!

Utahboatnut

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Bowrider seating configuration..need suggestions

My brother in law has a 05 Larson 230 lxi bowrider it is rated for 12 passengers and has the type seating you describe. To me the layout of his boat is fantastic roomy open bow and alot of options in the rear. small table stowes in storage for picnics at the rear wraparound seating, or cusions are also stowed to make the rear a bed. It is powered by a merc. 350 mpi with a bravo 3 drive. It will do 50 mph with 6 people aboard..

Billdc

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have a Campion bowrider that is rated for 9 with a nice horseshoe shape seating area. One corner is removable for a walk thur to the swim platform. If your near oskosh you can check out sweet water performance center. This is my first boat and I always get some compliments on it.

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer

Many of the Rinker captivas have that seating. Mine does and i know that the 22ft captivas have it too.

Rinker makes a great boat. Solid and dry. High quality hardware, a lot of extras for the money.

Good luck.

cobra1476

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks for the quick replies!

Now which one of these have fiberglass floors?

RotaryRacer

Lieutenant

The Four Winns all have fiberglass floors. Larsons do also. I'm pretty sure Rinkers do also. I'm not sure about Campions.

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for the quick replies!

Now which one of these have fiberglass floors?

The Rinkers do. They are all fiberglass no wood at all.

I would imagine the Campions do as well I do not know for sure though.
Most of the new boats are going to no wood.

security6

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have been looking around for specific bowriders in the 21-23' range. The ones I am wanting the ones with the L-shaped or "horseshoe" seating in the back.

So far I have only found 2 that I like. the Yamaha sx230 and the Sea Ray sundecks.

Does anyone know of others? Can you post pics if you own one?

Thanks!

Are you looking for bowriders only, or are you including deck boats? Sea Ray Sundecks are deck boats.

The Larson Escape series is a deckboat and many have the type of seating you are looking for. The Four Winns Funship series does as well.