Starcraft personal touches.

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer
Here's some shots (finally) of my 1966 Starcraft Starchief V. I found her at the beginning of the year. (Again, thanks to Huron Angler helping figure out her year.) Been busy adding my own touches. Idle hands you know. Would love to hear and see your ideas and thoughts.

http://forums.iboats.com/album.php?albumid=462

elkhunter338

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Starcraft personal touches.

Looks all good to me. I think you will enjoy the boat. I love the cabin to store fishing gear and such. Are going to use the boat before winter sets in, lots of lakes in Central Oregon. I hope to make another trip to the ocean this year.
I don't think you have seen a picture of my cheiftain yet. I attached a picture.

Attachments

• fourth of july week 2009109.jpg
    fourth of july week 2009109.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Looks all good to me. I think you will enjoy the boat. I love the cabin to store fishing gear and such. Are going to use the boat before winter sets in, lots of lakes in Central Oregon. I hope to make another trip to the ocean this year.
I don't think you have seen a picture of my cheiftain yet. I attached a picture.

Beautiful boat you have. I will be fishing again the end of Sept. Didn't someone just catch a record kokanee in one of the lakes recently?

West Coast Willy

Seaman Apprentice

Nice looking job there Dug... Probably all wishful thinking on catchin' enough fish to make that cleaning station pay for its' self. Just kidding.. I still haven't figured it out. Here in Oregon have to land fish intact, guess you can bleed em, but that's it. Back in the brown shoe days fishing outa Depoe Bay, would have the days catch cleaned and bagged before we tied up. Have fun this season and here's to blood in the boat.. WCW

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Everything you've done really looks great. Thanks for sharing it.

Bob Gilvary

Petty Officer 1st Class

Absolutely beautiful!!!

You sir, are a restoration master.

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Absolutely beautiful!!!

You sir, are a restoration master.

Thanks but I've only done the wood work and the signage. Got her the way she is. The other guys in the Starmada are the Master's.

Bob Gilvary

Petty Officer 1st Class

You're right. Many restore masters on this site.

The only restored boat that I've seen that really wasn't a thing of beauty is mine, but it serves it's purpose as a work boat. Runs like a top and doesn't leak.

lakelover

Rear Admiral

Very nice job, well personalized. Just wondering, what did you use to finish the wood?

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Just did the work and she stays in the shop 99% of the time so I can't help with that. Sorry.