RE: hijackin a thread

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Grub54891 and WIMUSKY Voc?s est?o me confundindo
Seriously, I really have been appreciative of the attention this thread is getting, thanks!

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Managed to rebuild the carb on my '97 Mariner 8hp today. Also finally made a decision!!! :lol:

littlerayray

Lieutenant
It's still decently warm here normally it's winter jackets but lately it's been staying above freezing

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
It's still decently warm here normally it's winter jackets but lately it's been staying above freezing

my memory is slrpping.. CAUTION : ice on the brain! :smow: - isn't there something in the forum guidelines and a "weather comments" :ban:

boatman37

Lieutenant
changing the water pump on wifes jeep commander today....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

aspeck

Staff member
Just pulled 8 home honey/maple cured hams out of the smoker ... YUM! Juicy and delicious! Hope I can duplicate that recipe. Got a bargain on pork loins and used them for hams ...

boatman37

Lieutenant
follow up to the water pump change. easiest water pump i have ever changed. about 2 hours start to finish. 1) drain anti-freeze 2) remove serpentine belt 3) remove idle dummy pulley? 4) remove 8 bolts. reverse order to reassemble

aspeck

Staff member
I can smell them from here! How's hunting?

Didn't stick any with the bow. Rifle for bear started today ... the local bear check station checked in 96 bears! I will be done hunting till the NEXT Monday (Monday after Thanksgiving) when deer rifle season starts. Got to put office time in next week so I can be gone basically for 2 weeks ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
That's a few bear. Bear season was over a while ago around here. Saw 14(deer) yesterday morn. Only 2 were bucks both spikes. Let 'em walk. A couple degrees below 0 as we speak..... Glad I have a heater...

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
just opened a drawer that hadn't in awhile, found three brand new pair of jeans and six pair of Wolverine boot socks!! :doh:

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Hey! I've been wearing Wolverine boots. My socks have holes in the heals. Could it be the boots? Maybe it's the quality of the Walmart socks. Or maybe it's that they are several years old.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Here we go again ... The hallmark and lifetime channels are full swing with the sappy Christmas movies ..
I'll never get the remote back from the Admiral ! :facepalm: