RE: hijackin a thread

aspeck

Staff member
I like chocolate ... anyone have a Hershey bar with almonds they can pass to me?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
He is an arrogant, pompous, egotistical, .... I will shut up now ...

C'mon Art, don't hold back! Other than all that, you like the guy.......;)

We've been in the 50's or warmer all fall. Shut the furnace down last nite and even opened a bedroom window. Was 58 this a.m. Tomorrow and thru the weekend they're talking maybe 30 and lows in the teens. The party is over...... These temps have been waaaaay above normal. Now we're going to drop 30 degrees over nite....... Booooooo....

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I like chocolate ... anyone have a Hershey bar with almonds they can pass to me?
just gave away a bowl full of mini tootsie rolls!! that help?
Tried traded 'em for a gal of type C lu oil..... no dice

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Loved to watch Chris when he was at UF .. :focus:
Still quite warm down here . The dang mosquitoes are still out !
I don't know why but I love the smell of the freezer part of the fridge .. Is that strange ? :crazy:

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Went to Mickey World this week end ... This Thread is what I used to keep my sanity while waiting in an endless line for a 1 minute ride ... :twitch:
The Line started on I-4 just outside of Orlando .. Thanks guys ! It's a small world after all ....

Thanks Sphelps...I have not been able to get this song out of my head since I read your post...

It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world
:target: :frusty:

:D
[FONT=proxnov-reg, arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

FlaCowboy

Ensign
some of what stealth will do...
http://

Ten pounds plus and post spawn; will not Bass fish during their spawn. July '05 in Carolina - no gators!!
Carpet is draped and bolted to sides only. You have to eliminate as much potential noise as possible to slip up on big Bass. Then you have to fool 'em with presentation ; anything else lacks skill and sportsmanship. IMHO

I will not fish tournaments; that isn't what fishing is about IMHO
Will rarely keep a big Bass; they are the breeding fish. But they do have really good tasting meat; if you keep one over 4lbs, be sure to cut out the cheeks for a really good chunk of meat!! TASTY!!!

she was released :D

I release all of my green carp also...right into a pan of Hot Grease... :laugh: :D

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander
i just got a new hat have not been on the water for 2 months because my porch broke and have been fixing it. also fixed my bike

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
i just got a new hat have not been on the water for 2 months because my porch broke and have been fixing it. also fixed my bike
hijacker hell..... lol am surprised the mods didn't delete the hat :eek: nice bike though!!

Last edited:

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I release all of my green carp also...right into a pan of Hot Grease... :laugh: :D

Green Carp recipes: put Bisquick in a bag, add salt/pepper etc if ya want (I do), add Bass and shake, dip in a bowl of raw egg to coat, back in the bag for extra coating and fry until done. *** adjust quantities to suit. CAUTION!!! makes a big mess and after first batch, grease may boil over!!! The grease is probably not suitable for repeated use.

Alternative to frying and almost my favorite, Boil water and add salt - boil filets for 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Melted butter and cocktail sauce o the side, makes it freakin awesome!!

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander
thought this was an insane asylum!!!!! More loose nuts than you'll find on an old Chrysler Outboard!! or should i say frozen, corroded, broken, stripped out, wrong size, brittle, fatigued, rusty, crusty, what was I thinking when I said I could fix this thing???

They were pretty good motors

:laugh:

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
am researching alternatives for "type c gear oil" and came across this... I use (__Fill in the blank___) and it works perfect.

southkogs

Staff member
If we're not here, we're pretty close:

calvinball.jpg

Calvinball is a game invented by Calvin and Hobbes in which you make the rules up as you go along. Rules cannot be used twice (except for the rule that rules cannot be used twice). No Calvinball game is like another. The game may involve wickets, mallets, volleyballs, and additional equipment as well as masks.

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
If we're not here, we're pretty close:

calvinball.jpg

Calvinball is a game invented by Calvin and Hobbes in which you make the rules up as you go along. Rules cannot be used twice (except for the rule that rules cannot be used twice). No Calvinball game is like another. The game may involve wickets, mallets, volleyballs, and additional equipment as well as masks.

Rule 62" "don't take yourself too damn seriously" :director::bump2::bump2::bump2::rofl:

Last edited: