1976 Holiday 18 Mercruiser 120

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Bummer, Glen. Guess I'll stick with the old fashioned cable and pulley style a while longer on my OB. Thanks for the feedback.

dozerII

Admiral
Start saving some coin and go for the hydraulic steering. It is nice and smooth and we'll worth the investment.

Thanks Willy I will do that.
GA Quote "Bummer, Glen. Guess I'll stick with the old fashioned cable and pulley style a while longer on my OB. Thanks for the feedback."

Ya I don't know about cable and pully, but I have installed a couple Teleflex Rack and Pinion and had great results with them.

dozerII

Admiral
Very sad day in the Dozer house today, I had to bury my best friend today. She was only 3.5 years old and the most loving friend a person could have. Here's a couple pictures of Zoe, one of a kind, Miss you Babe.

budski

Lieutenant Commander
Really sorry to hear that Glen, hopefully she's in a better place.

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander
Oh, man. I'm sorry. She looks like a good pup who had a great (but way too short) time here with you.

jbcurt00

Staff member
See my latest post @ Gib's Starchief for a brief multi-quote how-to.

Sorry for your loss Glen. Tough to loose them anytime, but especially when it's way too soon......

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Sorry to hear of your loss. It's always hard to lose a pet as we consider them one of the family. I have 3 German shorthairs and they certainly hold a great place in my family and surely dread if anything was to happen to them.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I've been there loosing a good dog too soon but it never makes it any easier when it happens. Some say get another pup as soon as you can. It took me a few years before I got my next German Shepherd and I kicked myself for not getting him sooner to start making new memories.

dozerII

Admiral
See my latest post @ Gib's Starchief for a brief multi-quote how-to.

Sorry for your loss Glen. Tough to loose them anytime, but especially when it's way too soon......

Sorry to hear of your loss. It's always hard to lose a pet as we consider them one of the family. I have 3 German shorthairs and they certainly hold a great place in my family and surely dread if anything was to happen to them.

I've been there loosing a good dog too soon but it never makes it any easier when it happens. Some say get another pup as soon as you can. It took me a few years before I got my next German Shepherd and I kicked myself for not getting him sooner to start making new memories.

Thanks for the how to on multi quotes JB, another new forum problem kicked to the curb. Thanks for the kind words guys. We still have our 10 year old Boston, she's a great dog as well just not the same type of personality as Zoe.

dozerII

Admiral
Just got back from another weeks holiday at the lake, it started out with 80k winds and rain then turned into perfect weather for the rest Wohoo. Lots of fishing and lots of fish, well over a hundred eyes between all of us and 80 some perch. Pics to follow.
Here is a pic of camp in the little Village we bought a lot in.

It was the Village's 100. birthday this last weekend and they asked us to put the two Starcraft's in the parade, so out came the polishing cloths.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
That is hillarious, campground village with a Starcraft parade, ha!:cheerful:

Looks like a bunch of fun man!:first:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Nice, the Naked Lady & In the Red both look great.............. As at iboats, it takes a village :watermelon:

Sounds like a great place to spend a week :cool:

InMotion

Commander
Nice Glen!!! Glad to see some of your hard work on display in a parade!! That's awesome!! Glad to hear that the weather turned for the better... man what a weird weather year.

PS -- Sorry to hear about your Dog passing a little bit ago...

Jim

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Sounds like you had a great time. Can't never complain about great fishing either. Gotta love a campground parade......that's great.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Is this a first? A Starcraft parade!!! I didn't any of the "other" boats in the parade. :D