pic of work so far

jcsercsa

Captain
Re: pic of work so far

Ok these next are the bow seat !!! man I am soooo Pleased , its was really easy, or uncle ed made it look easy !!!

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

this next pic is of me cutting the foam , useing the band saw it cut it great !!

Picture016.jpg

Picture020.jpg

this next is of us starting to staple the bow seats

Picture019.jpg

Last edited:

jcsercsa

Captain

Picture065.jpg

dont that look great !!!!!

ok heres a few of uncle ed sewing the seats, we one made on then threw it together, to make sure every thing worked together, I cut enought for one seat the before I copied it for the next , but didnt cut it till we put one together, It was 7, tonight when I cut the last peice and uncle ed got 3 more allmost made when we quit!!ok heres a bunch more pics ,

Picture054.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Last edited:

jcsercsa

Captain

And then the best part !!!!

Picture061.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture057.jpg

this pics is right out my uncle front door , he in a great spot !!

Picture049.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Last edited:

Rickairmedic

Commander

Jc that interior is gonna be perfect . We are however going to need more in pogress shots of the front seats going together . The Bow seats are easy enough to figure out but the front seats not so much if you havent done it before :D.

Rick

jcsercsa

Captain

And now for the bad news I cant get back to uncle eds till friday, Mom haveing a auction on thursday and we got to go get set up tomorrow and then be at it for thur, so uncle ed said he will have them all sewen and we can staple them when I get there friday !!! MAn I am really happy how the one turned out !! Love my uncle ed !!! lol John

jcsercsa

Captain

Hay guys, The rub rail is on and evey thing is set for the seats comming home tomorrow !! man I cant wait !! John

Rickairmedic

Commander

Jc thats great so we will have Video of her on the water saturday evening right :D.

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

ITS HOPE SO RICK , If not then sunday!!!

Jc I think we can live with sunday but we will at least need pics of that killer interior on saturday at the latest :D. I was actually hunting for your thread when you were posting as I had forgotten about the auction thing :D.

Rick

jcsercsa

Captain

yea it went petty good today , we got rid of it all !! think mom made out petty good !!John

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

If you can, can you have your uncle give us folks that have not sewed vinyl a little how too bit on it? Im going to have to do some interior work myself and your seats so far from what i saw are SWEET!!!! I like the one that is textured! im not sure if "textured" is the correct term for that method of interior but im sure you know what seat I am talking about.

jcsercsa

Captain

Yep When I get some time , I will make a detailed post on it , I didnt get a lot of pics , my helpers were out fishing !!!! Its really not hard at all , the worst part for most of us is we dont have a heavey duty sewing machine to do it with !! and with a regular house hold machine wont sew the thicker stuff !!!

We got the seats all stapled today , didnt get the hings on , but is all home , so tomarrow hings and and mounting them on the trailor !! John

zach103

Commander

come on john this thing should be on the water by now...hows the weather up there.. crappy?.. been raining here alllllll the time.. only been out about 4 times... but i did read up on your thread.. its looking pretty dang goood.. love the seats ... bout to give you mine and pay ya

jcsercsa

Captain

come on john this thing should be on the water by now...hows the weather up there.. crappy?.. been raining here alllllll the time.. only been out about 4 times... but i did read up on your thread.. its looking pretty dang goood.. love the seats ... bout to give you mine and pay ya

Yea I hear yea Zach, I want to hit the water so bad , its all taking time, I am still trying for tomorrow !! Like today got the gunnel's vinyl ed and got all the sides cushions on , and spent another 21 bucks on nuts and bolts, thats 68 just on that !! had company stop by and that put a stop to the seat getting done , but did some great burgers on the grill !!!

And just wait zach till you see the pics tomorrow !! John

jcsercsa

Captain

Ok Guys and Gals

Well I am going to let the pics do the talking tonight !!!!

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013-2.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Well I still got to finish mounting the motor, and do some wireing, and also the back vinyl below the splash well but thats about it !! Hoping to hit the water tomorrow afternoon !!!!!! I will be calling you OOOPs lol John

Last edited:

Rickairmedic

Commander

Ok I found a smiley we are missing the drooling smiley . Jc she looks absolutely amazing the interior matches perfect cant wait for tomorrows videos :D and of course the closeups of the interior and the how to's on the seats :D.

Rick

jcsercsa

Captain

Ok I found a smiley we are missing the drooling smiley . Jc she looks absolutely amazing the interior matches perfect cant wait for tomorrows videos :D and of course the closeups of the interior and the how to's on the seats :D.

Rick

hahaha yea I havent fogotten about the seats , Rick Later in the week I will post on it just let me get her in the water !!! lol John

Darren Nemeth

Chief Petty Officer

John, that is a great looking red "Glastron" on the sides. :)

Is that red all the way through or coated red?

I ask because my Batboat flames are white vinyl with red and yellow coated on them and the color rubbed off where the tarp rubs.

Can you send me a link or something where I can get a quote on a new set of flames? I won't be able to have them replaced until next year so it will be for info.

You have a boat to be proud of. :) :D