pic of work so far

jcsercsa

Captain
Re: pic of work so far

go for it......you can do it !

thanks for the pics.....toooo koooooL....

btw...you look good...you dont look a day over 45 ! :D :D :D

OOOOHHHH MAN had a up date last night and hit send and lost internet!!!! &$$^%$*(@))!&^&^^%@& !!!

btw,,,, if i am looking 45 that means your looking 45 and a month !!!! hahahahahhahahahahahehehehe

Ok she is going to hit the water today, yesterday got the carpet in , had to fix my butt crack !!! got it epoxed and got some marie tex on the crack , then after the epoxy dryed ,[rember when I fell and cracked the top , that the butt crack ] lol we really had to fight to get her top back on !!! LOL

It was taking forever for the warie tex to dry , so let the light on all night , to keep the heat going , I just check her and it dry , it didnt get to warm here yesterday 70s then at night in to the 50s ,

Today got to sand the marine tex , and the rub rail on and the the motor !!! so time to get busy !!! John

oops!

Supreme Mariner

i knew that butt crack would come back to bite you !

getting the cap back on is uasually a big fight.....with lots of choice words and a bucket of sweat !

weve been having thunder showers around here lately so having things set up takes a lot longer......yesterday i mixed a batch of fairing compound and it took forever to set.......i didnt adjust the cat rate cause it can warm up in a matter of minits as the storms pass over the lake.....its a real gamble with time......

good luck.....your allmost home....then time to enjoy for a day and on to the next project....BAAAA HAAA HAAA !:D

cheers
oops

jcsercsa

Captain

OK everyone, well got the seat out of the shed, and one of them the wood under her was just rotted , so had to make a new one , the vinyl isnt that bad but the wood was gone, so made that got the staple gun out and got it together, after fighting with the dang gun it keep getting stuck , but i got it !! got most of the marine tex sanded out cant really tell where the butt crack was except for the white line in the red gelcoat!!!!!!!

Then the rub rail , that took quit a while , getting all the screws in and then the rubber in !! man got a big blister out of that !! and pulled her out of the garage and on to the trailer!!!! man its been a long time !!!!

The girls are gone so it was just me and jeremy , man kids they are slow . gave him a few jobs to do , so the wife wont get mad when we took off , its should have taken him 3 or 4 hour, [ I could have done them in 3 ] well 7 hours , he comes to me [ are we going out ] !!!!! I will leave that one there !!!! lol

Ok we, yep me and jeremy !!! lol got the merc off the saw hourse !!1 now it a 100 hp merc. yea we got it off !! and got it on the boat !!!!!!!!!!!!!! got it all rigged, put some gas and oil in the tank , got the battery in and turned the key !!!!! she fired right up !!!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEAAAA HHHHAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

Well by this time it was 9;15 and I didnt get the light back on , so she is sitting out in the driveway just waiting !!!!!! man that feels good !!! would have been better if we hit the lake , but I got a boat again !!!

Ok tomorrow I got to work till 6:30 , when I get home got to check the light on the trailer , seen a lose wire when i was finishing the rub rail , If i can get them going we are going to hit the water !!!!!! I got a boat again !!!! hehehehhahahahaha to coool !!!!

Thanks for all your guys help !!!!! couldnt have done it with out yea all !!!!!!! It not fiinshed yet , but she will float !!!!! and still got some season left !!!! John

jcsercsa

Captain

i knew that butt crack would come back to bite you !

getting the cap back on is uasually a big fight.....with lots of choice words and a bucket of sweat !

weve been having thunder showers around here lately so having things set up takes a lot longer......yesterday i mixed a batch of fairing compound and it took forever to set.......i didnt adjust the cat rate cause it can warm up in a matter of minits as the storms pass over the lake.....its a real gamble with time......

good luck.....your allmost home....then time to enjoy for a day and on to the next project....BAAAA HAAA HAAA !:D

cheers
oops

You know as i wa s finishing writing my last post [ one up] I was thinking how i can get to the lake and get the new one home all on the same day !!!!!!!! MAn I got it BAD !!! John

oops!

Supreme Mariner

that dang murphy....he allways shows up :eek: yer ready for a great tryal run.....and a light carps out !

ill be lookin for the next update !

cheers
ward

oops!

Supreme Mariner

wakie wakie ....rise and shine sunshine....its boating day ! :) :) :)

hope the waethers good and alls well.......

p.s. dont forget to put in the plug :eek: :D

jcsercsa

Captain

wakie wakie ....rise and shine sunshine....its boating day ! :) :) :)

hope the waethers good and alls well.......

p.s. dont forget to put in the plug :eek: :D

hahahaha put the plug in it before the motor went on !!!! hahahahahaah John

jcsercsa

Captain

OOOHH MY GOD,
All that work was it ever worth it now !!!

MAn that was just so cool !!! last year someone had to sit in the bow to get her down on plane . or it took FOREVER, Now man ohh man just push the throttle down and she jumps out of the water and on plane !! and book she really scoots !!! got to get the speedoo back in her and the lights on !! last year if two of us stood in the stern to lift the motor water would come into the splash well !!! now I think if all 5 stood there I still dont think it would happen !! and turn in the corners it was so smooth !!!!
We stoped in a fishin hole we hit last year made a few cast, but i didnt want to sit there I wanted to run her !!! there is a no wake zone in between the tow big parts of holloway , we got to the other side and opened her up again , there was a 14 foot with a 65 evenrude on her , we ran to the top and passed them on the was , he was running south and use north , we made it to the top and turned and ran him down !!! man that was just too cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hitting it tomorrow when i get out of work !!!!!!!!! lol John

Last edited:

jcsercsa

Captain

OHHHH YEa there is one thing i didnt tell you guys is that i rasied the motor about 1/2 to 3/4 of a inch up !!! and if that what happened today is from that man that is just too cool . the frist fin just above the prop, is about 1 inch up from the bottom of the the hull !!!!!
Man i am still all geeck up from running her today !!! hahahhahahaha John

oops!

Supreme Mariner

where are the running pics ???????? :eek:

atta boy john......feels good eh?

ill have another cheers
to ya soon

zach103

Commander

I'll be joining you soon john.. one more day of glass and then carpet.. but i agree with oops we need to see some pictures.. like you flyin by the camera with the biggest smile.. like this :)

redfury

Commander

Running pictures on the lake would be cool! Drop the wife onto someones swim platform and have her take a video of you making some runs ;)

jcsercsa

Captain

OK guys I will , I was going to take the camera tonight except i forgot when i got home , thought of it when we were allmost at the lake !!! man I miss her !! glad my wife dont read this !!!!! lol had fun out there tonight one of the guys from work meet me out there !! said we were runnig just about 45, so thats better then i really thought !!!

Pic will have to wait till sunday I hope to get back out !! got a concert tomorrow , dep lepord, REO and styx !! John

redfury

Commander

Boy, it's gotta be a great feeling. I mean, you are this stoked over what you've accomplished with your boat....imagine the reaction out of oops! when he gets his on the water for the first time....I think someone should be there watching for signs of a stroke :eek::D

jcsercsa

Captain

Boy, it's gotta be a great feeling. I mean, you are this stoked over what you've accomplished with your boat....imagine the reaction out of oops! when he gets his on the water for the first time....I think someone should be there watching for signs of a stroke :eek::D

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ohh yea , Yep EMS should be there standing by !!! for him its going to be like hitting the lottery !!!!! I was going to say it like having a kid !!! lol I still fell sooo great , I cant even begin to tell yea what a difference its in rhe handleing of her !!! John

oops!

Supreme Mariner

heh heh heh......johnny how was the concert? styx.......yeah ! one of my all time faves.....

and wee need pics so we can get this moved over to the compleated projects forum !

jcsercsa

Captain

heh heh heh......johnny how was the concert? styx.......yeah ! one of my all time faves.....

and wee need pics so we can get this moved over to the compleated projects forum !

OOOOHHH MAN styx was great , there my fave, all time, they opened , they even played renegade, that is my song,REO kicked it , and then I was surpised on Dep lepard , man they had all on our feet , they did some thing at the end I was impressed with after they did there oncore , tey turned on the light and signed autographs for a bunch of people !!!! OOOOOHHHHH MAn the eye candy
[ sorry ladyies ] the wife was even pointing them out !!!! lol It was really a good concert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHH no I dont want it moved yet !!! thanks buddie , She really does have to be painted , and i have to fix the dash !!!!!1 and redo all the vinyl !!!

Ohh and if i do get to go tonignt I will get some pics !!! John

Last edited:

jcsercsa

Captain

Man I didnt get to go out tonight !!!$#%$#!%%^^# had to hit the honey do list !!! and my bushes were in bad shape , told the neighbor the other day I would get to them , one of these days here soon , well he did his side the other day !!!! I didnt notice till today , when i was getting out there to do it !!!!also got to get the tomatoes tied up !! and had to fix one of the valve on the pool ,

But the good news i got tomorrow off and wed, off so I will get some pics tomorrow , the kids want to go tubing, they wanted to go tonight but it was only 74 out there today with a north east wind , it wasnt to warm out there for tubing , so i made them a deal we would go tomorrow when the wife got home , little do they know that I am keeping the truck and as soon as we are done with the jobs , we are gone !!! so sorry guys tomorrow for the pics !!! John

redfury

Commander

Well, I've got tomorrow( actually today..gotta get to bed! damn addicting site! ) off and I'm taking the kids fishing....I hope. I'd planned to go the last 2 weekends and just have so much to do around here that hasn't gotten done because....well, fishing of course! Gotta pay the ferryman eventually.

Got a lot done though, so hopefully its breakfast in the morning and off to the lake for some crappie fishing.

jcsercsa

Captain

You wont belive it , I did it again , I left the camera home again !! sorry guys !!! I did get the depth finder going today before we went out !! man that thing is sooo cool !! it was picking the fish out , we just couldnt get them to bite !! &**%*%$(( lol I didnt know if I can go out tomorrow , but going to try !! I will take the camera if i do !!! John