You've got mail!

Topmason

Petty Officer 1st Class
I saw this yesterday while bidding a job, thought it would fit in on this forum! :p <br /><br />
Fall%2020030028.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: You've got mail!

Yea Topmason, but they don't last long out on rual roads.<br /><br />People like to swing at them with ballbats and the like.<br /><br />Not worth the money they cost just to have someone destroy it.<br /><br />You know how the punk kids of today are.<br /><br />Just out to see what they can get into and tear up.

Topmason

Petty Officer 1st Class

SBN,<br />That's why ya have a mailbox like this!<br />Them bats will shatter in their beastly little hands. :p <br /><br />
Stone4.jpg
<br /><br />
Stone3.jpg

gaugeguy

Captain

I bet the snowplows would steer clear of that. I go through a mailbox a year because of the plow guy.

Topmason

Petty Officer 1st Class

gaugeguy,<br />It sits back from the curb so it's likely to not get hit.<br />If'n it did, he better have GOOD insurance.<br />There's about 80 hours invested in that maibox! :D

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Thats one cool mailbox topmason......Awesome :) <br />Love the stonework on the house as well.

Topmason

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank you mikeandronda.<br />Check out the 60 X 40 shop!<br />See the convertible VW with the top down and the Scotty dog drivin?<br />
Stone2.jpg
<br />My Daddy is a stone fool.<br />Of course the apple don't fall far from the tree. ;) <br />Then there's the 9' river stone couch.<br />
Front%20Side%20of%20River%20Stone%20Couch.jpg

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Wow, now that is cool but, I would guess that it is kinda uncomfortable to sit on.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Topmason,<br />Your talent is amazing!!! Love your house, mailbox & couch!