Wow, we are having a heat wave!

aspeck

Staff member
15*F at 10:35AM. Wind picking up ... Sun is shining, it's a beautiful day!

82rude

Rear Admiral
Back to -15f today and snow squalls fore casted for all day again.Im buried already so might as well just wait 1 more day and do it once.Pretty well the entire city of 70,000 is shut down.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
We had -17. 6"+ starting tomorrow afternoon going thru the nite.... Sun is out. Truck is plugged in. Better do cabin checks today.... Tonites BB-ball game has been cancelled.....

82rude

Rear Admiral
Just did 8 to 10 in the driveway.More coming off of superior today.Whom ever invented the snow blower should get a medal!!

southkogs

Staff member
Frigid 29F out right now ... hope we can survive until Saturday when we're back in the 50s ...

... :bolt:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well snowing, we are up to about 17 above right now, have to get gas for the blower and the plow truck is still stuck! waiting for the neighbor with the dozer to come up and help me get it out.

And I am suppose to take a trip next week, me thinks we might be having Christmas at our home this year!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
How many years has that truck been stuck? LOL!

It has never been stuck that long, you live on a mountain and see how it goes, now if this was not a politically correct website you can imagine what the rambling would say!

:D

I am pretty sure, I will be buying a bull dozer in the near future.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Ever thought of a loader or tractor with a big blower,or too much coin?

82rude

Rear Admiral
As for the medal for the first personal snowblower it goes to a canadian company you might of heard of Toro in the 1950,s.All i can say is thanks my back loves you.