Who wrote this article?

oddjob

Commander
Re: Who wrote this article?

You gotta have balance PW right?..When I need some love speach I can always hear a bite from Pelosi, and the bunch. Thanks Rush,... for the balance. <br /><br />I can guage the effectiveness of your show by the responses from PW and Mr. Moore. :D <br /><br /><br />ps-
and does not warrant a reasoned response.
Thanks for finally expaining the lack of reason in your political posts.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I would think Ted Kennedy would sink a 13 ft boat, all by him self.<br /><br />Ken

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Well PW2 you never had a problem responding to " rightwing drivel" before.....its my guess that there is not alot there you could argue with?????? This is not the PW2 we have all come to respect even though hes on the left.......

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by mikeandronda:<br /> Ok I have seen a few of you guys from the left talk down this artical.....lets hear some specific reasons why its drival a "a heaping pile of steaming self-glorification"
Mike, they can't respond with anything other than inuendos and name calling, as they have already proven in this thread.

PW2

Commander

Say what???<br /><br />It is just a pile of mindless namecalling by Rush, much like you'd hear on a typical junior high school playground.<br /><br />Is that the basis of your ideology??<br /><br />What's there to refute???<br /><br />And no, my mother does not wear combat boots!

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Ok but it seems to me that the left spin the media sends out to the public is the same and yet the leftists eat it up. Fact is that the Demicrats biggist hero is Clinton and look what he is ......A liar and cheat, now I believe most politions are, just cant prove it like it was poven with him. We dont even need to talk about Kerry....hes just a joke. Can you deny that "The Democratic Party today is split over the war and a host of cultural issues, such as same-sex marriage and partial birth abortion. It wants to raise taxes, but dares not say so." is how the left believes? Would you say that the Conservitive right....meaning folks like me or many others on here dont embraces this "We believe in individual liberty, limited government, capitalism, the rule of law, faith, a color-blind society and national security. We support school choice, enterprise zones, tax cuts, welfare reform, faith-based initiatives, political speech, homeowner rights and the war on terrorism. And at our core we embrace and celebrate the most magnificent governing document ever ratified by any nation--the U.S. Constitution. Along with the Declaration of Independence, which recognizes our God-given natural right to be free, it is the foundation on which our government is built and has enabled us to flourish as a people."? How was this drivel.......To me it sums up how many feel about the left....I could care less who the author was.....as a matter of fact if was someone without a name you probably would be so stand offish....

oddjob

Commander

opps! mikeandronda done commited yet another paragraph of drivel, hate speech according to PW....this has got to get under his skin. What to do...tsk,tsk...

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> Oh, and there is nothing specific in that drivel to even respond to. It is political hate speech, and does not warrant a reasoned response.
Drivel, Hate Speech?? :confused: my man!<br />I'm not a Rush fan and had no idea who wrote this.<br />And who cares who wrote it. What is wrong with what was written? Hey I'm married into a family who hates President Bush for just being alive and they say the same thing about their own party.<br />Truth hurts sometimes.

PW2

Commander

M&R wrote:<br /><br />"Ok but it seems to me that the left spin the media sends out to the public is the same and yet the leftists eat it up. Fact is that the Demicrats biggist hero is Clinton and look what he is ......A liar and cheat, now I believe most politions are, just cant prove it like it was poven with him. We dont even need to talk about Kerry....hes just a joke. Can you deny that "The Democratic Party today is split over the war and a host of cultural issues, such as same-sex marriage and partial birth abortion. It wants to raise taxes, but dares not say so." is how the left believes? Would you say that the Conservitive right....meaning folks like me or many others on here dont embraces this "We believe in individual liberty, limited government, capitalism, the rule of law, faith, a color-blind society and national security. We support school choice, enterprise zones, tax cuts, welfare reform, faith-based initiatives, political speech, homeowner rights and the war on terrorism. And at our core we embrace and celebrate the most magnificent governing document ever ratified by any nation--the U.S. Constitution. Along with the Declaration of Independence, which recognizes our God-given natural right to be free, it is the foundation on which our government is built and has enabled us to flourish as a people."? How was this drivel.......To me it sums up how many feel about the left....I could care less who the author was.....as a matter of fact if was someone without a name you probably would be so stand offish...."<br /><br />Well, now M&R, that's more like it. Something with a little meat that we can discuss!<br /><br />"Clinton--a liar and a cheat" Ok, he lied about sex. I will freely admit that it was colossally stupid for him to be fooling around with a white house intern--and I can't explain it other than to say there is probably some deep seated psycho-babble reason for the need of approval somehow...I don't know. What I do know is he governed the country great...Balanced budget, full employment, thriving economy--in every measurable way the country was in far better shape when he left than when he arrived...And it was reflected in the polls 60 % approval rating when he left vs 39 % currently for your boy Bush.<br /><br />Kerry- Now I will admit that I am no big Kerry fan, but the guy was a war hero! He had the guts to appear in front of Congress and argue the reality that it was an unwinnable war. He was proved to be right. It may not be what you want to believe, but it was reality. Reality is not always pretty, nor does it always have leading characters played by John Wayne. Your boy Bush got into the Guard--I don't blame or fault him for that, but that is where the rich and influential kids went to avoid Viet Nam---And I was part of that generation---and you can't tell me any different. In those days, there was a line up 27 blocks long to get into the guard--there were only a few slots open--and it was widely understood that to get into the guard required big time connections.<br /><br />Same-sex marriage---So tell me how does a committed couple in a relationship threaten you exactly?? Call it a civil union if you want. But explain to me how it specifically affects you in any way?<br /><br />Partial Birth abortion??? The only argument with this is whether the physician involved has the ability to make a life or death decision on behalf of his patient, or we want it left solely to a politician. Partial birth can be banned as far as I am concerned, banning complications that require physician intervention.<br /><br />And limited government??? When did we get that, or when can we expect it?<br /><br />And faith-based initiatives??? While I applaud your individual faith, I think the founding fathers specifically wished full rights of citizenship to believers and non-believers alike.<br /><br />I think we agree on the freedom, individual liberty etc. We just don't necessarily agree on how to define it. I think your side of this debate says those things, and then winks and says privately "But this is what we really mean"