Who likes being married?

angus63

Captain
Re: Who likes being married?

what do you do when shes mad (not at you) but doesnt want to talk about it..??

Just admit you are wrong anyway, say your sorry, and move on. Saves alot of yelling,tears,and time!

slasmith1

Lieutenant Junior Grade

only a complete idiot or a single person would attempt to answer that question.:D

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

what do you do when shes mad (not at you) but doesnt want to talk about it..??

Give her room, ask her once, and let it go! Or she will throw it all on you.

HVSTRINE

Petty Officer 3rd Class

It's a guy thing to want to fix whats wrong. Tell her you love her and if she needs someone to just listen, your there for her. (I think I just puked a little). Sorry, after I read that back to myself I got overwhelmed with how sensitive I can be.:rolleyes:

david_r

Lieutenant Junior Grade

haha. not when its winter.

yeah....thats the best time to catch some big ol blue catfish out in kerr reservoir ..........just be careful about where you keep your cigs, i had a good time getting to mine a few days ago when my zipper and buttons on my carhart bibs/jacket froze over from catching bait that morning.

as for hvstrine.......i think we a puked a little from reading that one :D:D
.......funny thing is its true---just be careful about getting that glassy look in your eyes.......she will know your not really listening :eek:

i think im safe saying that ............i think the wife has given up on reading this thread.......she does that sometimes when the pages start to add up....but im told if i see a funny one i have to report to her.

kbkindle

Cadet

i guess i do have been marrried to the same gal for 51 years . cant get rid of her dont know where all the pots and pans are

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

This is what it's about!! My woman has never talked to anyone but "tashasdaddy" (once) never met anyone. So .......This woman is so good she-n-I are doing all the food for May. And that is good sh#t..

I LOVE BEING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Tabes117

Petty Officer 2nd Class

She backs the trailer in, drives the boat while I ski! Every year she likes to hook the boat and drive 8 hours to Lake of the Ozarks. She drinks Corona lite and buys me cigars (here and there). I would say she is OK:D
attachment.php

If only she could get up on the wakeboard..........

Attachments

• boating wife.jpg
    boating wife.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

She backs the trailer in, drives the boat while I ski! Every year she likes to hook the boat and drive 8 hours to Lake of the Ozarks. She drinks Corona lite and buys me cigars (here and there). I would say she is OK:D
attachment.php

NICE!!!!!

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

attachment.php

NICE!!!!! I like the Punch cigars, or (spelling) Fuentays.

Jaide

Cadet

Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar;
but never doubt I love you.
I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die.
Till the sun grows cold and the
stars grow old.
William Shakespeare

In the opinion of the world, marriage ends all, as it does in a comedy. The truth is precisely the opposite: it begins all. ~Anne Sophie Swetchine

That about sums it up for me.

chiefalen

Captain

When she talks listen, even if you arin't, nod every once in a while.

When you don't know what you did to get her angry, just say your sorry.

Don't worry maybe it will be a day, a week, or a month, or a year, or ten years believe me she will throw it back in your face one day.

When ever she says how do i look in something say better then the day i married you.

She says i'm fat you say maybe someone else never you.

Tell her you love her every single day, and ask her first, did i tell you i love you today.

She goes to get her hair done make believe a different woman walked in the door and say, Get out my wife will be home any minute, and shes a jealous woman.

When she comes home say i like them shoes they new? Thats your color for sure.

She's trying on cloths in the store and asks you what do you think between this one and the one before, say buy em both that way we have a excuse to go out without the kids.

Bard1

Petty Officer 1st Class

When she talks listen, even if you arin't, nod every once in a while.

When you don't know what you did to get her angry, just say your sorry.

Don't worry maybe it will be a day, a week, or a month, or a year, or ten years believe me she will throw it back in your face one day.

When ever she says how do i look in something say better then the day i married you.

She says i'm fat you say maybe someone else never you.

Tell her you love her every single day, and ask her first, did i tell you i love you today.

She goes to get her hair done make believe a different woman walked in the door and say, Get out my wife will be home any minute, and shes a jealous woman.

When she comes home say i like them shoes they new? Thats your color for sure.

She's trying on cloths in the store and asks you what do you think between this one and the one before, say buy em both that way we have a excuse to go out without the kids.

Yeah you know!