whipped.jpg

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Whipped.

Do you read your copy while hiding under the bed James??? :p :D :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Leave 'em hanging at the door, :eek: you'll no longer be needing 'em, after the "I Do's" ;) :) :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Do you read your copy while hiding under the bed James??? :p :D :D
It's actually not too bad being "submissive". :p <br /><br />One thing I've learned since being married:<br />1. A woman that isn't too tired after working/cooking/cleaning may be rested enough for other more exciting activities later. ;) <br />2. Doing some of "her" typical chores/duties on occassion says a lot and makes her day. <br />3. Learning a woman's "love language" and making certain that she feels loved in HER language (not mine) is one of the secrets to a happy marriage. <br /><br />Here are the 5 love languages:<br />1. Words of Affirmation<br />2. Receiving Gifts<br />3. Quality Time<br />4. Acts of Service<br />5. Physical Touch<br /><br /> Find our more here.

gafteci

Seaman

James, I see your wife read the same book mine did. My wife wants me to speak her 'language' but she doesn't want to speak mine! :( <br />But you are so right about lessons learned since marriage. It really doesn't take a lot to make them happy and it makes the nights MUCH better! :D ;) <br /><br />My wife actually wants to go away for a 'love language' weekend!!! :rolleyes: AAAAAHHHHH!!! :eek: :eek:

eeboater

Commander

Any guy who thinks they are NOT subscribers to that mag... needs to take a good look at things. :D :D

Ron G

Commander

I hear ya EE,i just roll with it now,im learning.And dont forget the magic words ,Yes Honey. :D