Whine Whine

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Different customs? I'm not from Bulgaria. We nyers get an unfair rap sometimes. We aren't all fouled mouthed cab drivers the same as you aren't posting to this thread from atop a horse next to an oil rig. Or are you?:lol: I grew up and still live in a middle class suburb 45 mins from Manhatten. A life very similar to most here i would imagine. Courtesy is the same all over the world Mark. I will say that I agree with what you are saying in the original post. I didn't like where the thread went from there. The pretentiousness of it really struck a nerve. I will admit to disagreeing about the need for a resolution post. But I understand your point. It is always nice but doesn't bother me if it doesn't happen. As I stated earlier. Either they're boating or selling/Junking a boat. Making this a sticky would serve no purpose. These same people aren't reading stickys. They are here for an answer and then gone. The people who read the sticky are different, they are here to participate in this community. The people that disappear are just looking for an answer and have no intention of staying. Their loss if you ask me but their choice. Nuff said