Where's Waldo-type question

andrewdouv

Cadet
Okay so I'm no stranger to ordering parts off the parts catalogs, but I seem to be unable to find something.. I've attached a pic of my carburetor (before I cleaned it and lost this piece) and below is a link to the parts catalog. Part of this linkages are in the 'carburetor' diagram, and the other part is in the 'intake manifold' section. look around and lemme know if you can find it. I can't believe how much frustration this little piece is causing me! I'm probably just overlooking it on the diagrams somehow. Please let me know if you can help

1975 Evinrude 25 hp 25503B

It won't let me link you to the parts catalog...
type w w w . boats . net and then paste the following in address bar:
/parts/search/BRP/EVINRUDE/1975/25503B/CARBURETOR/parts.html

scaled.php

64osby

Admiral
Re: Where's Waldo-type question

I looked at your link and I don't think it is the same carb that you have. The screw and rusted rod at 1 o'clock to your highlighted part are not on the schematic. Carb body is different up top.

Maybe PO switched carbs.

In your picture the grey line looks like it intersects a number on the Carb body. Try looking up that number.

andrewdouv

Cadet

I looked at your link and I don't think it is the same carb that you have. The screw and rusted rod at 1 o'clock to your highlighted part are not on the schematic. Carb body is different up top.

Maybe PO switched carbs.

In your picture the grey line looks like it intersects a number on the Carb body. Try looking up that number.

The 1 o'clock screw and rusty rod are on not on the carburetor diagram, but if you switch to the intake manifold diagram you can see them there. I'm certain it is is the same carb as the diagram but I will double check when I get home tomorrow night.

nwcove

Admiral

if all else fails, that part looks alot like what you might find on a snowblower or lawn mower throttle set up.....the ones with the stiff cables.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

part is # 0313329 called retainer link throttle lever

ofcwtv.png

#27 0313329 RETAINER,Link throttle lever $4.97 $4.02

bob

mark1961

Ensign

Very good chance its going to be 0313329.....they used that link retainer on alot of carbs.....could also be 0204708.....they are cheap, worth taking a chance on both.