where to dispose of old gas

robert graham

Admiral
Re: where to dispose of old gas

It's great to kill weeds, Kudzu, Poison Ivey, throwing on yellow jacket nests, hornets and wasps, kill black widow spiders, mix with oil/kerosene to clean parts in, list is endless!....

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

It's great to kill weeds, Kudzu, Poison Ivey, throwing on yellow jacket nests, hornets and wasps, kill black widow spiders, mix with oil/kerosene to clean parts in, list is endless!....

I have well water...I dont wana end up drinking it next year..lol

nitsuj

Chief Petty Officer

Since Great Gricey is in OH, I can send an email to my cousin. She's an EPA agent in Ohio. I'm sure she knows the "correct" way to dispose of it. It may not be practical, but at least we'll know what the Gov'ment has to say on it.

jnorswor

Cadet

homecoming is coming around the corner for a lot of highschools and colleges, maybe they would take it to start their bonfires. or find a local fraternity, they are always looking for something to get themselves into trouble.

wa_ssv197

Petty Officer 1st Class

My father-in-law had 150 gallons of gas out of his Chris Craft that he pumped into 55 gallon drums, over the years it has ran his riding lawn mower and worked for mixing gas for weed wacker and chainsaw.