Where and which single line fuel connector for Johnson Seahorse Qd-19 fuel conversion

joeweeds

Recruit
Thank you all for the valuable information. I have been reading everything I can on the forum over the past month but have a simple question regarding pressurized tank conversion. I bought a Johnson Seahorse 10hp Qd-19 and have been having a fun time with it. Did the new coils and points and carb rebuild already. I was planning on doing the fuel line conversion but since it is running nicely as is, I have decided to hold off on that conversion; however, I have everything for the conversion already save the single fuel line connector.

I have read THIS and I know I need to change out the double line connector for a single line connector (motor side), like THIS. But my question is will that connector work since it is for a 75hp and mine is just a 10hp? The outboard tutorial says the part is available from any OMC parts dealer but all I can find is tank connectors like THIS.

If that won't work, where can I buy one that will work? Again, I am looking for the motor side connector, not the tank connector. Thanks for all the help.

HighTrim

Supreme Mariner
Re: Where and which single line fuel connector for Johnson Seahorse Qd-19 fuel conver

Will work fine.

joeweeds

Recruit
Re: Where and which single line fuel connector for Johnson Seahorse Qd-19 fuel conver

Thank you for the quick reply. I had never touched an outboard before this summer. So I am new to all this. I am planning on keeping everything for the conversion and will probably do it after the summer. Thanks again. Really appreciate the wealth of information on here.