When it's time to chill...

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Re: When it's time to chill...

Beer: no particular order
1. Anything free
2. Molson Golden (Fishing beer)
3. Black and Tan (Guinness and Bass Ale)
4. Dogfish 60 minute IPA (buzz beer)
5. Guinness
6. Schlenkerla Smokebeer
7. Sch?fferhofer Dunkles Hefeweizen

Liqueur: in order
1. Jack Daniels and Ginger Ale
2. Margarita (1800 Silver)
3. Tangueray and Tonic
4. Caipirinha

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member

solely depends on the circumstances

Beer (usually Leinies - any and all Flavors), however also Wine, Margaritas, bloody marys, gin and tonic, whiskey sours, whiskey & coke,

ezbtr

Commander

In my younger days, I enjoyed a good scotch, perhaps a nice single malt. As I have aged, like the scotch, that hard liquor takes its toll so I have turned more to beer or red wine. My choice of beverage nowadays is typically a beer in the afternoon while playing with the dogs and watching the sunset behind my house. :cool: Over the past several months, my son has introduced several different beers. One he found while stationed in Maine, which is only available in during the Autumn season, and contains pumpkin…yes…pumpkin. :eek: Another is ale made with white wheat, oats, coriander, and orange peel. Huh? Who puts orange peel in a beer and what the heck is coriander? :facepalm:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, gave up the wine(maybe a few times a year) hard liqour the same, but like the bubbly - it makes me burp :>)

I keep it simple; Corona, El Presidente, Land Shark (local) and if it’s more than $10 for the 12 pack, or $8.00 for wine, I get a bit antsy.

What that, it got me to thinking…what do my buds out there in internet land like to imbibe? If you don’t go for the alcohol, more power to ya! You can still share your fav beverage while chillin.

:)
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, gave up the wine(maybe a few times a year) hard liqour the same, but like the bubbly - it makes me burp :>)