Went to Lake today

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Wife and I took my Boss out to Lake Berryessa today on our BlueWater Monte Carlo Cuddy. Had a blast cruising around the lake. Wound the boat out to about 4000 RPM on the main lake in the early afternoon when the water was pretty flat. Boss was kind of shocked to see the speed on the GPS. Still need to get about 5 more hours on it before I open it up completely. Anyway had a great time looking forward to the next trip to lake. Rick

Hooty

Rear Admiral
Re: Went to Lake today

"A bad day boatin' is better then a good day at work".<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

18rabbit

Captain

Sounds good, Richard!<br /><br />And one more for the S.F. Bay Area iBoaters! :) There's minor rumblings about use getting together...

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class

A get togother sounds good to. I always enjoy meeting new people. <br />Rick

ezbtr

Commander

Hell yes lets rumble on, for one a PST chat, for 2, a definite family/fishin/boatin /have fun get togehter. ! But for me guys I have a 2 stroke, but hey Delta is ALL open! Lets figure somethin out! HKFCOPART on AOL IM, :)

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

Hi guys,<br />I was up at berryessa yesterday also. We drifted some minnows ane my crazy wife knee boarded. I was suprised to see so many people up there. I am heading out to the mothball fleet in about 45 minutes to try for sturgen. Heinz, you can take your 2 stroke up to the lake they have no limitations yet.

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

I just got back from fishing at the mothball fleet. I was tucked in by the Iowa to stay out of the wind. That battleship still looks awesome. We caught a bunch of small stripers but no sturgen :mad: Well we had fun anyway. We were using grass shrimp and anchovies.

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class

BlueWater 19 is your Boat Red and Cream colored. And did you have 2 Dogs on Board. If so the BlueWater Cuddy that was cruiseing around you in the cove behind the big island was me. By the way that was a pretty pair on dogs. Rick