Week 16 of NFL

scipper77

Commander
Re: Week 16 of NFL

Giants fall apart again at the end of the season. As KiwiPhil would say "bunch of Sheilas"!
Blizzard had less impact on my Sunday.
Going to shovel for hours and vent some frustration. Be safe...

"There's no crying in baseball!" Oh wait this is football, Carry on :p

Fly Rod

Commander

PATRIOTS clinched division, with luck they will play both playoff games at home and they get a bye the first week of the playoffs.

How bout them thar PATS.

BTMCB

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I find it funny how the Saints never come up in these discussions. The best game of the week will be played tonight.

Defending world champions against a very formidable Falcons for the NFC south title.

I agree you. They are the defending champions and after last nights win, I think they are the team to beat. Drew Brees and Sean Payton are the class acts of the NFL in my opinion - and the best QB / Coach combo in a long time.

Geaux Saints!!!

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I hear the NFL is trying to figure out how to postpone the Philly-Vikings game another day or two since Favre failed the concussion test today ... ummm, Philly needs another day to clean up the 8 inches of snow they recieved, how about that excuse?????;):p:D

It was funny, it was on the national news, even the PA governor said we're turning into a nation of wusses regarding the postponement.......

The Vikes will get killed tonite, but, it would have been more fun watching them get killed during a Snow Bowl.

MIN_logo-80x90.gif

Fly Rod

Commander

I agree you. They are the defending champions and after last nights win, I think they are the team to beat. Drew Brees and Sean Payton are the class acts of the NFL in my opinion - and the best QB / Coach combo in a long time.

Geaux Saints!!!

Are you serious?

Best QB/ coach is Brady and Belichick.

Longest winning streak of regular season and playoff games.

Three Superbowls in four years.

Brady has just moved to the number one spot for most passes completed by a QB in history of the NFL without an interception surpassing Bernie Kosar's 308 consecitive passes, Brady 319 passes to date.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Fly Rod does make a good point................:)

RGrew176

Commander

It was funny, it was on the national news, even the PA governor said we're turning into a nation of wusses regarding the postponement.......

The Vikes will get killed tonite, but, it would have been more fun watching them get killed during a Snow Bowl.

MIN_logo-80x90.gif

Not tonight. Vikes win.

waterinthefuel

Commander

Are you serious?

Best QB/ coach is Brady and Belichick.

Longest winning streak of regular season and playoff games.

Three Superbowls in four years.

Brady has just moved to the number one spot for most passes completed by a QB in history of the NFL without an interception surpassing Bernie Kosar's 308 consecitive passes, Brady 319 passes to date.

Drew Brees has now had 3 consecutive seasons with 400 completions. That has never been done in the NFL. I agree with the above poster, Peyton and Brees are the best, and that stat proves it.

scipper77

Commander

With the eagles loss, I guess Chicago can take next week off. My not so bold prediction is that Chicago lays down to Green Bay and GB makes the playoffs. Sounds wrong to say they will lay down but what do you call it when a team saves it's players for the playoffs?

rockyrude

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The bears won't "lay down" because now they are playing for home field advantage. They will play more second string though . THANK YOU MINNESOTA!!