Warning to all MEN - SCAM ALERT!

saxis

Petty Officer 2nd Class
<br />Police today warned all men who frequent clubs and parties to stay cautious when offered drinks by women. Females are using a date-rape drug called "beer" to target unsuspecting men. This drug comes in liquid form and is available nearly everywhere.<br /><br />"Beer" is used by female predators to persuade hapless male victims to go home with them. Women need only persuade a man to consume a few of these "beers" and then ask him home for no-strings-attached sex, a simple approach that renders most men helpless. After everal "beers," men will have sex with even unattractive women. <br />Often men awaken with only hazy memories of the night before, a horrible headache, and a vague feeling that something bad happened.<br /><br />Some really unfortunate men are even separated from their life's savings in a scam called "a relationship." In extreme cases, females have entrapped unsuspecting males into long-term servitude through a punishment alled "marriage." Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam once "beer" is administered.<br /><br />Forward this warning to every male you know. And if you, or some man you know, have fallen victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women who administer it, rest assured: Male support <br />groups exist in every major city where you can discuss the ugly details of your encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, look in the Yellow Pages under "Golf Courses."<br />
:D :D :D

Twidget

Commander
Re: Warning to all MEN - SCAM ALERT!

And where were you and this warning when I needed it??? :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

I am soooooo offended. Imagine the nerve.. Well i never....ah forgetaboutit.

dolluper

Captain

Now I know how it happened THANKS :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Beer is good at the right time and the right place.<br /><br />It is awful that it is being used so unethically by predatory women. :(

ZmOz

Captain

Uh oh...I think I've been taken advantage of. :eek:

saxis

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I don't like golf, so I don't know where else to turn?!?! :confused:

CntrySngr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Huh...I wonder where this is happening...cause it doesn't happen here in Jasper!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by CntrySngr:<br /> Huh...I wonder where this is happening...cause it doesn't happen here in Jasper!
That's cause they (at least one of them) moved to CA many years ago and used these tactics on me!!<br />In fact, she's on her way home now with more. :D <br /><br />OK, OK, she's not from "Jasper" she's from "Otwell", just a few miles away.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Realgun

Commander

And I thought it was a breakfast drink.

fireman57

Captain

Realgun, as Anita Bryant once said, "it's not just for breakfast anymore." You have to be well over 40 to remember that one.