Vacuflush Reservoir Not Removing Toilet Paper

MI Bearcat

Recruit
I have a vacuflush toilet and toilet paper gets compacted in the small vacuflush reservoir that the diaphram is attached to. The toilet works fine and creates a good vacuum but toilet paper never makes it out of the reservoir and into the boats holding tank. The liquids do but not the tp. Eventually the reservoir gets packed solid with tp and I have to remove the unit and dig out the tp. Not a fun job. We do use marine toilet paper from West Marine.
Any suggestions on what could be wrong or what to check?

MI Bearcat

Recruit
Thank you for the link. I don't necessarily see the answer in that thread unless it's that I'm not getting enough vacuum to suck the TP out of the reservoir and up to the holding tank. The first time this happened, I replaced the seals on the toilet, the duckbills and the diaphram. Was getting a very strong "flush" noise. Toilet still works great, flushes great and doesn't leak. Duckbills still look brand new. It pulls the tp into the reservoir easily but not out of the reservoir, through the duckbills and up into the holding tank. Water makes it into the holding tank fine. There is no blockage between the exit of the reservoir and the boats holding tank.