Todays the day

jeff13601

Chief Petty Officer
Last week a Judge in Watertown ruled that the people that stole my boat are liable for all of the damages that occured while it was away from me. Today at 1:30 there is another smaller trial to determine the amount of damages. I have represented myself throughout the last year and would like to thank everyone for supplying me with enough knowledge to be able to do this. Saving that 33 percent is nice.I am now able to proffessionally explain things to the Judge that the other Attorneys do not understand. Thanks again to all that helped me with the many questions and answers I did not understand. I even amaze myself at how much I sound like I know what I am talking about, lol. Thanks again

vipzach

Lieutenant
Re: Todays the day

Good luck Jeff, glad to hear they are liable. Hopefully you will get them SOB's to pay for it all and they will pay. Again Good luck!!!!!! :D ;)

jeff13601

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Todays the day

Well things went all crazy in Court today. One of the Attorneys put me on the stand to cross examine me about the damages to my boat. As is his job he told me he thought what I wanted in damages inflated and then he called me a liar. This kind of ticked me off so on every question he asked I started my answered with " after your client stole my property " and this didnt go well. This attorney then turned to my wife and said I dont know how you can live with him. She then told him to be more mature and she told him to just do his job and defend the theifs. I then told the lawyer to keep his mouth shut to my wife. I swear this stuff continued for about fifteen minutes and we all got threatened with jail time for contempt. We then tried to continue and the same thing started again and again so the Judge got upset, walked out and postponed the rest of it until September 2. I dont know what is going to happen when we go back but I wish I had shut my yap so it was over with