thoughts on Randy Moss

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: thoughts on Randy Moss

"MY I agree to a point but, imagine what the fans do to trigger it .. you can't say its taunting because they're fans?"<br /><br />EXACTLY!<br /><br />again, I got no problem with getting excited and<br />celebrating success, but... wiping yur backside <br />on the packers sign on the goal post is not in<br />any way a celebration IMO.<br /><br />if I was playing for the packers, I woulda cleaned<br />his clock big time! <br /><br />it's called respect

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

I totally see yer point MY - I do! I guess following the rivalry so closely I tend to see things in a different light more often. <br /><br />Its just me and my opinion too and we both know what thats worth.. but, If the Green and Gold had seen it as an act of disrespect to the jersey and the team .. I think Moss would have been, undoubtably, the 'soup de jour' from any one of the defensive gorilla's the pack lays claim to.<br /><br />It might be twisted and skewed but I viewed it as something laughable between the endzone fans and Moss.. its not the first time He's seen those people down there behind the field goal posts. season ticket holders just don't give those things away.. esp when they have purchasing rights to the post season games.<br /><br />just me and how i see it .. i know .. you can laugh if you want.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> I thought Buckwheat was dead?
Naww.. what you saw was Eddie Murphy getting shot.<br /><br /><br /> :D :p

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> I thought Buckwheat was dead?
The reports of his demise were premature. :D <br /><br />
Buckwheat Jeans <br /><br />Voice.....Mary Gross<br />Buckwheat.....Eddie Murphy <br /><br />
eddie_buckwheat.jpg
<br /><br /><br />[FADE IN on a man’s sneakers and pantlegs, then pan up along his body. He is whistling the theme to “Our Gang” off-key.] <br /><br />Voice: [off camera] Calvin Klein? Mm-mm. <br /><br />Jordache? Mm-mm. <br /><br />Sassoon? Mm-mm. <br /><br />[SHOW Eddie Murphy in suspenders and Buckwheat wig as he stops whistling.] <br /><br />Buckwheat: Buh-wheet? Yes! [grins] [Eddie stands up, bends over away from the camera, and displays his butt.] <br /><br />Voice: Buckwheat Jeans! <br /><br />Buckwheat: Otay! <br /><br />[Buckwheat peers past his leg and signals “ok” with his right hand. ZOOM IN on the word “OTAY” printed in white above his left back pocket. FADE OUT.] <br />

f_inscreenname

Commander

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> you guys are missing it. need to watch a little more sportscenter. moss is a great athlete and his celebration was just that. why it was such a big deal is that it is following a game when he literally walked off the field, prior to the game being over. he gave up. his actions caused tons of controversy for his team all week. and then he acts like he does this week. that was the real issue.<br /><br />i'm glad my team has t.o. and not randy moss. you can talk all you want about t.o.'s harmless celebrations, but at least he doesn't quit on his team.
OOhhh Please..... T.O???? Come on ! Mocks Ray on the field and then at the press conference he ran his mouth about it and a few other things. He aint no better. You are 15 miles from the Redskins and about 20 from the Ravens and you go to Philly? Trader! (just funning you)<br /> IMHO they all need to tone it down a notch or two. One of these Sundays when one of these guys pulls that kind of crap the field will look like a European soccer match.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Like I said in my first post, they all do it to one extent or the other.<br />Nature of the big time me thinks.

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Been reading and thinking;<br /><br />Why does Moss *iss me off, and T. Owens doesn't.<br /><br />i think 'cause of my perspective, I like Owens, 'cause he was 49'nr when he dissed Dallas, I'm a west coast fan, SF, SD, Seattle, (still can't stand Oakland), I think since I've never liked the Viks, it is easier to dislike Moss, plus this is not new for him, he always acts like a jerk.<br /><br />I think that what the Packer fans are like probably is consistant from stadium to stadium, so I rule that out as provoking Moss. <br /><br />It's just that in Pro sports, seems like the punk factor is getting relpulsive to me, and maybe that why Moss pushes my buttons. <br /><br />Spud

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

You guys are funny...Heres a clue for ya, Moss loves contraversy. Here it is monday after a playoff weekend and he's all anyone can talk about...even you, and it dosent even involve a play. He does it just to antagonize you, yes you.<br /><br />Profesionalism, class, respect,...News Flash, It's about football and win's and that happens to be what he's good at. As for getting rid of him, that is no threat to him he don't care, he would have 15 job offers on his message machine before he got home and one of them would be from your team.<br /><br />A bit excesive, yeah but he got in your head that's all he wants. His teamates understand that, his coach does, that's why they laufgh it off and move on. But the sports caster's and fans are a diffrent story, they thrive on it and that is what keeps him planning his next "incident".<br /><br />Admit it, It's like watching a train wreck, ya know ya shouldn't but ya just cannot take your eyes off it can ya. :D

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ya neumanns, I tend to agree with you to the point that he likes controversy and is working everyone, media included, but I think you give him a too much credit especially about his coach ect. I think they have a good laugh, I would if I was on his team, but in the long run it can't be good for the team, I'll give you the Packer game, but I think the emotions were already there.<br /><br />Spud

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Oh .. agree neumans .. feeds off it.. especially the fans ..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Me thinks he takes the spot of Nate on this board as being the man. :D <br /><br />Women love him, goal posts hate him.

SpinnerBait_Nut

There once was a man named Moss<br />He would catch whatever the QB would toss<br />He mooned and rubbed the goal post and people called him a goon<br />Your right, he ain't no Warren Moon<br /><br />OK, whatever. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Just seen him on the local news saying he did not care what everyone is saying as long as that W is there.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by mooner:<br /> ... mooning is wrong?? Uh oh! ;)
oops ,, :D <br /><br />Hey Spinner ... now really ..
superbowl694_lower.jpg
3311084_18_1.jpg
do these pictures appear to be someone who cares what we think?? :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Nope and he said so Barlow.<br />He put it pretty plain that he could care less what people thinks as long as the put the W in there.<br />EDIT: For that matter, I don't care what people think about me either, but then I don't go around acting like I am mooning people.