This Time has come! Purchase tomorrow.

jmmdawg

Cadet
Well i've driven all across GA and SC looking at boats and I'm going to pick this one up tomorrow. I went to check it out today and everything on this boat looks like it came from the showroom. It has the 4.3. The hull weight is pretty low so that should be plenty of power. It has a cover and has been garage kept. Also has a nice trailer with tounge assist breaking. Talked him down a little from the asking price and meeting him tomorrow for a test drive in the water.

http://augusta.craigslist.org/boa/2907200495.html

Let me know if the link works.

captmello

Captain
Re: This Time has come! Purchase tomorrow.

Nice looking boat! I hope the test drive goes just as well!

The Rooster

Ensign

The link works fine. Nice looking rig. Hope she runs as good as she looks. Good luck !!!

oldjeep

Admiral

Looks nice, price seems high for an 11 year old bowrider. Main thing I'd be asking about is what maint has been done on it - last time gimbal and bellows were done.

Mikeyboy

Chief Petty Officer

That is a great looking boat. I just bought a boat last week after driving all around looking for the right one, so I can understand how exhausting your search must have been and how frustrating it can be trying to find just the right boat. I wish you luck on your test drive and hopefully with your new boat.