This can't be real...

DaNinja

Lieutenant
Re: This can't be real...

Guys,Just because its expensive does not mean its a good boat....
Might be a chick magnet but a good boat???
You're right, it's only a highly customized, carbon fiber, 48' MTI with twin 1350's.
It's probably just a tub on the water.:p

I'll probably just stick with my Starcraft.

zopperman

Lieutenant Commander

You're right, it's only a highly customized, carbon fiber, 48' MTI with twin 1350's.
It's probably just a tub on the water.:p

I'll probably just stick with my Starcraft.

What a POS!! I'll spend my 2 million compiling rotted glass boats and leaky tinreevited starcrafftts :p
And I'll get an old painted steel trailer with no hydraulics, LEDs, or TV's..

searay4me

Seaman Apprentice

If my trailer had tv's and hydraulic lifters I would put a cover on it and live in it.

kahuna123

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You guys need to go to the Miami boat show next year. That boat wouldn't make the third row.

haulnazz15

Captain

Like that C6 is going to tow that boat.

I don't see why not. Nothing like a tranny built for loads of tq/HP and brakes made to stop that car from 150+mph. The only concern would be tongue weight (on that boat probably 200lbs) squating the suspension too far on an already-low car. But I doubt any driveline/braking components would be an issue. The only thing is . . . you'd have to put a hitch on a 'Vette, which is blasphemy!

Silk

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hmmmm, I can't fish off the darn thing, not my cup o'tea. :p

Pluse I don't like its all enclosed nature, I don't care if it does have AC, part of being on the water is having the wind in your hair while speeding around.

zagger

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That boat would look good sitting next to the Z in the garage, might need to extend the garage a little ;0)

sje0123

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Pretty sure that's a Mystic C5000-R Hull. Same as the Miss Geico. It just has a "hood" scoop, head/tail lights, vette badges, and a silly interior.