the quest for an 18 horse continues

samo_ott

Vice Admiral
Re: the quest for an 18 horse continues

$10! That's a good price. I just paid $20 for a set when I was in Fla last month and I thought that was a good deal!

Mr.Stuart

Senior Chief Petty Officer

$10! That's a good price. I just paid $20 for a set when I was in Fla last month and I thought that was a good deal!

I thought that was a good deal as well, but I can't think of anything I need it for at the moment, and at that price, I'll bet it's already been sold anyway

Evinrude Boater

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I see a 1961 Johnson 18hp posted on Kijiji, London Ontario for $180 in the last hour. He will trade for a 5-10hp.

Mr.Stuart

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I see a 1961 Johnson 18hp posted on Kijiji, London Ontario for $180 in the last hour. He will trade for a 5-10hp.

I got the new old 5.4 zephyr in pieces all over the basement floor, I'll gather up all the parts, throw them in a box, jump in the car, and head for Canada, should be there in, oh, say, 36 hours if I drive real fast, tell him to hold it till I get there, I got the perfect motor to trade for it, it don't run, but after a new coil, and rebuilding the points, ad some new plug wires, and find the correct carb for it, he might stand a chance of at the least getting it to sputter, uh, if he can figure out where all the parts are suposed to go, but hey, I'm on my way, I need to run now, sorry guys, I'm in a rush to get to Canada :D

just messin with ya :D

therewolf333

Cadet

I just picked one up on ebay for 180. Running but bruised paint.

samo_ott

Vice Admiral

Excellent. What year? Got pics?