The Price of GAS......

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
Re: The Price of GAS......

What BIG OIL...#$^%@#^%&^$*$*^%(*^*()&_*(+_+_*()*)^&^$%$#$&^$*(*)&^)()&)(*&_++_)*(+(+_()_))(*)&%^&^%$*%$*&%(*%^(&^%(^&%^(%(^&%^(&(*&&^^&()(*&*)(^)(&*^*&^&&*()_&)_)&)(^*()&^&_&&)_*)&**)()(*(*_)**&)&(*^&(^)&^^$%%^^&&^*)^)&^()&*&**&^*()&_)&*(_*((*+*(+)_+)(_)(..............:p

Knot Waiting

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Cant smuggle gas too well if the contanier springs a leak.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Talk about opening up a whole new avenue for domestic violence!!!!:eek::D:D.....................but then again, lets see the evidence.:p;):D

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

Me thinks I may end up going to jail too :eek::eek:

Gas supply in Charlotte today is at an all time short supply. 9 out of 10 stations closed with VERY LONG LINES at the ones open. Most lines are blocking intersections bring much of the traffic to a stand still. Somethings not right here, We were told that the gas supply INTERUPTIONS werent as bad this time as they were after Katrina.......I think it is a ploy to get AND KEEP the prices up. People here are running out of gas just trying to find stations open and having to call tow trucks to remove their empty cars from the highway. Makes me glad Im retired and dont have to have much gas, BUT I WILL FILL UP TILL IT DRIPS OUT OF MY TANK JUST TO DEFEND MY AMERICAN RIGHTs , when I find a place to buy it..lol

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

That stinks!

JustJason

Vice Admiral

you know what they say....
Some people think it's gross but it's really good on toast!

mscher

Lieutenant

Everybody needs their 15 minutes of fame, so I guess it goes for our public servants now, also.

Too bad people cannot just do their jobs anymore.

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I'm reminded of the vantriliquist jeff dunhan and his puppet achmed the dead terorest when he said "sadams mustard gas was nothing compared to a walter fart"

chrisg

Chief Petty Officer

maybe thats what you would call an old fart