The Hunt is on for a sleekcraft ambassador hull.....

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Re: The Hunt is on for a sleekcraft ambassador hull.....

I wish I could find something like that around here produceguy.....everything I find is so far away it will cost me more to go get it than they are asking for it, lol!

micks110

Master Chief Petty Officer

That pontoon doesn't look like a sleek?? How's it going? I haven't been around in a while, but we were moving, and now we are about to start construction on our new home. Excavator is supposed to start today.
Mick

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

Good to hear from you Mick! No its not a sleek, but I am going to try to make it look sleeker! Hopefully things will pick up soon and I can get back to finding a sleek and fixing her up!

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I haven't been around in a while, but we were moving, and now we are about to start construction on our new home. Excavator is supposed to start today.
Mick

Look what the cat dragged in!!!! Welcome back. Congrats on the future new home.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

That pontoon doesn't look like a sleek?? How's it going? I haven't been around in a while, but we were moving, and now we are about to start construction on our new home. Excavator is supposed to start today.
Mick

I thought you won the lottery, and retired to a Caribbean Island! Good luck with the new House! Still haven't splashed the Blue Flamingo, I'M OLD!!!

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

That is because he keeps working on the trailer, not the boat!

micks110

Master Chief Petty Officer

HaHa. All the guys are still around! Things are going well. The house is about to start... the excavator was supposed to do the driveway yesterday but couldn't because of rain, so now he is supposed to do it today. Now they are calling for a nor'easter tomorrow that is supposed to bring 6-8" of snow:mad: I'm about to pull the plug on the house for this fall and wait till spring with the year we've been having weather wise up here.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

We can send you a heatwave and drought next summer if it will help!

Thanks fisherdan that looks like a clean one....but I really want to find one that is within a few hundred miles. I know where there is one on OKC, he wants way too much for it. I'm thinking I may let him sit on it till spring, then make him a reasonable offer. Or maybe something else will pop up close. I think I just have to be patient on this one....in the mean time I have the pontoon to play with.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Hey buddy, I think you were wanting one on the verge of going to the landfill but this just popped up in my area so I thought I'd post it for ya...
http://saginaw.craigslist.org/boa/2711208260.html

Haven't the foggiest if that is what you are looking for. Sorry man, don't know my glassers all that well.:)

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

Thanks but the one I'm looking for is a little bigger and a day cruiser. Either a 24' or 26'

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

Wow that is a good price! Wish I was closer....I guess one of these days I'm going to break down and drive 1000 miles to pick one up. Thanks for the heads up!

Last Mohican

Chief Petty Officer

Great price indeed. Even if it is minus motor and drive.