The Guy who..

PS94

Petty Officer 1st Class
The guy who turned me to iBoats, and basically, fixed my Sea Ray's leg and built all the "special" tools to fix it,.... was buried today. he was 32.
2 years older than me. Young people shouldn't get sick and die....
If you're the praying type......keep him in them...

Last edited:

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander
Re: The Guy who..

PS94,

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. You didn't refer to him as your friend; but just the same... My prayers are with him.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It is so sad when young people, especially good young people, leave us. Sounds like he was the sort of fellow we welcome here. My wish is that he is as welcome where he is now.

joewithaboat

Lieutenant Junior Grade

A prayer was offered for the both of you.
Condolences.

southkogs

Staff member

That is sad to hear. Condolences and best prayers and hopes for you and the family.

stackz

Master Chief Petty Officer

jesus he was my age. creeps me out when I see people my own age who die. I look at it like a dose of reality that I'm not immortal like I used to think I was.

hell, I already have high blood pressure I'm trying to deal with so I dont end up with heart disease. I hate getting older :(

aspeck

Staff member

PS, sorry for the loss of your friend. You, his family, and all who were close are in my thoughts and prayers. Since he turned you on to iboats, I am assuming he was a member here ... if I may ask, what is his screen name?

PS94

Petty Officer 1st Class

He was my friend...should have mentioned that. I'm not sure if he had a screen name on here...He did lurk iBoats a lot though...

M9.9

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That is devastating, especially to his family. Prayers & Condolences