Thanks JB!!!!!!!!

TexSkeeter150

Petty Officer 1st Class
Several weeks ago you led me to a local Dallas/Ft.Worth Suzuki service shop, Alliance Suzuki in Roanoke, Texas. I just wanted to say thanks for your help. Stan was fantastic to work with along with the mechanic that worked on my boat. Thanks to them my 1991 Suzuki runs like a champ and should last another 10 years with good maintance. Again JB, thanks for the recomendation. :cool:

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: Thanks JB!!!!!!!!

dang, JB is a real person? i figured all the mods here were some kind of a computer animation... ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Huh?

ebbtide176

Commander

i guess i should say, i get too caught up in the day-to-day-stuff here. its all to easy to do it. i guarantee there are people who've gotten addicted to this place. afterall, it is a forum for many. i was kiddin/playin with JB long ago, and i still will, same as everyone. <br /><br />this particular topic is for him, so i will mention that he appears to do a helluva good job, and is worthy of much respect. i give JB a thanks for your support and believe he does a hellova good job here!<br /><br />but i still reserve the right to baffle/amuse him every chance i get :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

And I too reserve the right to irratate him when I can. :D <br /><br />Just kidding now JB. :eek: