Thanks for the help

Herm71

Cadet
I found this site about a month ago while looking for info on my 12' Sea King boat. Since then I fixed my boat, and bought a 1960 Johnson 10QD motor. I got the motor running. I replaced the points, condensers, coils and rebuilt the carb. Yesterday I replaced the water pump parts. I could not have done this without the help from this site.

I am an auto tech by trade but have never owned a boat or boat motor. You guys led me to a parts sorce to buy what I needed and gave VERY good instructions on the work that had to be done.

I just wanted to thank all that helped me through this time. This is a GREAT SITE with alot of good people. THANK YOU!!!!
Herm

Daviet

Fleet Admiral
Re: Thanks for the help

Glad you got your boat and engine operating properly. There are a lot of people with tons of experience here willing to help out. Just ask a question and some one has experienced the problem before and is willing to help.

1946Zephyr

Vice Admiral
Re: Thanks for the help

Glad we could help out. You will find that after working on cars for years, an old QD like yours will be a breeze and you'll find that there are very few cars out there as dependable as that olf QD too. :D:D