Test

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
Re: Test

Do you have a photobucket account?<br />upload it on there then copy url from your photo bucket pic the paste it to your post on here..<br />I just figured it out myself.. :rolleyes:

Purduebarry

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am pasting the URL from Photobucket into my picture? What is wrong?

Dunaruna

Admiral

Your posts don't even have a dreaded red 'X', that means that you are not completing a link to the picture URL.<br /><br />Do this - 'Full Reply Form' > 'IMAGE' > enter the URL (it's easier to copy and paste) > 'Add Reply' - Done!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Purduebarry, if you want just send the picture/s to me at sbn @ zoominternet.net leave out the spaces and I will host them and post them here for you.<br /><br />But like they say, photobucket works good. I use it all the time.<br />You have to have the full url, will begin with http/ and then highlite it and and copy it and then come here and get into the full reply form and clcik the image radio button and paste it into that little window and click ok.<br />Then hit preview and see if it took.

Purduebarry

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry guys, what I'm trying to do is add a picture of my boat to my signature like your little dancing lure SBN. I know how to post pics in the thread and have done so several times. However when I go to my profile and try to add the image file, complete URL it doesn't take. What am I doing wrong, I've read through all the on line tips etc. and I don't see anything for adding pics like the lure.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You are trying to put an avitar in there.<br />Go to your profile at the top of this page and get in there and click edit profile, then scroll down to where it says "Select a different avitar"<br />Click that and a window will pop up and at the bottom where it says use custom avitar? That is where you would paste the url of your avitar.<br />Then click use this avitar and it should show up at the top left of that page.<br />Try to keep it about 100x100 in size.<br />The url will look like this one.<br /> http://x10.putfile.com/3/6517061018.gif <br /><br />Need more help, just holler.