TD closes in on JB

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: TD closes in on JB

I feel like an amateur.:redface:

Don't feel bad DJ, there's nothing wrong with being an under achiever. Myself, I'm a proud rider of "The Short Bus." :D:D Should I arrange for a stop at your door?? :p;):)

SuzukiChopper

Senior Chief Petty Officer

you been posting lots lately......has your computer sped up....last we talked you were at 4 minits every time the screen changed !

I was having the same thing happen... 4 - 5 minutes to load each time. Opened her up today though and it's as quick as it used to be. Wahoo! Now maybe I can do some paddi... I mean posting!

aspeck

Staff member

Don't feel bad DJ, there's nothing wrong with being an under achiever. Myself, I'm a proud rider of "The Short Bus." :D Should I arrange for a stop at your door?? :p;):)

I tried to get a front seat, but LT wouldn't give them up ... told me I had to take a long walk to the back of the short bus :confused::confused: .... so why am i now sitting on the ground beside Plainsman smelling exhaust fumes?

aspeck

Staff member

Do you realize that I would probably have about a thousand more posts if it hadn't been for all the threads that were zapped! :D

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

I tried to get a front seat, but LT wouldn't give them up ... told me I had to take a long walk to the back of the short bus :confused::confused: .... so why am i now sitting on the ground beside Plainsman smelling exhaust fumes?

Those fumes will get to you...lol!
The short bus was never short enough for me to ride...:D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

I was ready to give up my seat to aspeck............................but he wouldn't put his helmet on.:p;):)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Do you realize that I would probably have about a thousand more posts if it hadn't been for all the threads that were zapped! :D

Yup. And I would have a thousand more if smiting a thread counted as a post. :) :)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Yup. And I would have a thousand more if smiting a thread counted as a post. :) :)
Come on JB............................only 1000? :p;):D

BTW JB how long have you been a mod here.??

tashasdaddy

Admin5 moderated, then he tricked JB into it, as JB has tricked the rest of us.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Pad,Pad,Pad.....LOL!!!!!
Must be the fumes from being dragged behind the short bus....What were we talking about????.......................

Oh yea,TD is closing in......:D

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

I thought that smell was how good the Pens are playing these days :p
And now I've missed the bus, once again.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Thanks to Steve, lots of posts were lost in cyberspace,,,,,,,,starting to think that maybe TD found them and claimed them for himself....:D

Sure was a shame when those got lost,,,,,,I haven't been able to find the post about the couple out on Lake Erie getting their Ben-gay and Vasaline mixed up:D Guess I'll just repost it sometime.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

did i just see JB pad a post???:confused: :D

81 to go for td....that means, at present rate, 3.5 days till the all time post record is passed.......

btw.....that just means that another i boats record has been set.......nothing more....it also means that the chief of the boat is giving the ancient mariner more time for fishing ;)

aspeck

Staff member

What he said. :D

That's the spirit, JB! You done good! Now you just have to KEEP doing it! Your support group is here to help you! :D

tashasdaddy

I have an advantage over JB, I'm a time zone earlier than he is, i get the pick of the choice threads to post to ahead of him.

who is holding the money on this pool? if there is a pool, donate it the Spinner Fund.

i don't think this was padding.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

That's the spirit, JB! You done good! Now you just have to KEEP doing it! Your support group is here to help you! :D

We'll half to email mail JB or call over the land line and give him a heads up on where TD posted. :D

Something like this at 2am in the morning (his timezone) the phone rings "PSSSSS.......Hey JB, TD just posted in Johnson Evinrude repair forum.