swim platform

timing_ca

Seaman Apprentice
I've 24ft lancer and I'd like to put a swim platform on it any ideas on the best way to do it?

Bondo

Staff member
Re: swim platform

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,.... Got a pictures,..??

What do ya have in mind,..??

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

swimplatforms.com I have heard very good things from even though I don't have one....yet

timing_ca

Seaman Apprentice

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,.... Got a pictures,..??

What do ya have in mind,..??

sorry no pics as of yet we haven't finalized the deal but I know it's a sure thing and when it happens I'll be posting. What I'd like is a full platform across the back, I've seen a couple of pics from the original brouchures so I'm thinkin it won't be that hard

southkogs

Staff member

Mine had a teak platform added to it by the second owner (I'm third). They went to a marine salvage yard, found something that fit and mounted it up.

The mounting job was so/so - the platform needs to revived/replaced. The idea was a good one. I like the platform functionally. Lancer I think has a wide flat transom like mine which means you can really do nearly anything you like. More based on skill than anything else. Got any ideas of things you've seen that you like?

timing_ca

Seaman Apprentice

yes I'm thinking 16"deep and about 7' across with telescoping ladder but I'll have a better idea when I've the boat in the drive way