Still Sanding, Bottom paint gone

epresutti

Chief Petty Officer
Folks,<br /><br />Well I am still sanding, here are the latest pics.<br /><br />
BoatFlipBow1.jpg
<br /><br /><br />
BoatFlipBow2.jpg
<br /><br />
BoatFlipStern1.jpg
<br /><br /><br />Whole Project <br /><br />Getting closer, keep looking at the new motor in the box!<br /><br /><br />Peace.<br /><br />Ed.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
Re: Still Sanding, Bottom paint gone

:cool: Bows a bit, that is a lot of work and it looks like a very complete rebuild........Hmmmm do you have any spare time i could use some (spare hands that is) my self...... ;)

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

Wow nice work, Impressive job......Keep posting your work picures and good luck finishing it up....

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

it's ashame that 50% of it won't be seen. great job.

epresutti

Chief Petty Officer

Tail_Gunner,<br /><br />Not so much spare time, sorry, got this little project going on :) <br /><br />Thanks Blu Lunch, will do.<br /><br />tashasdaddy,<br /><br />Right, that's why white is my color of choice, maybe a strip, who knows.<br /><br /><br />Thanks all, going out to sand now. 11:00 Sat.<br /><br />Peace.<br /><br />Ed.

byacey

Chief Petty Officer

Great work! I sure appreciate someone like yourself who goes the extra mile when others say ditch the project. It certainly gives a sense of accomplishment and something to be proud of.