Stickers?

Philster

Captain
Re: Stickers?

I've had good experiences, as have some friends, with ebay decal dealers who reproduce on quality outdoor vinyl. The one in question says they add the laminate, which is good.

Been some of the safer purchases made on ebay. Current vinyl printing abilities are quite good. I don't know that seller, but they have a deep history.

Relatively safe investment, in my humble opinion.

southkogs

Staff member

According to their ad, the stickers are UV resistant and printed (meaning the gradient colors are applied on top of the vinyl sub straight).

If you want to check a little further you can ask the seller if they are: solvent or aquias. Aquias is an inkjet print. They can be good quality, but they don't always have the longevity of the solvent stuff. Some are even UV cured meaning they cure quickly by virtue of UV exposure.

If they are solvent or solvent UV cured, I'd say the price is reasonable (at least).

R Socey

Chief Petty Officer

According to their ad, the stickers are UV resistant and printed (meaning the gradient colors are applied on top of the vinyl sub straight).

If you want to check a little further you can ask the seller if they are: solvent or aquias. Aquias is an inkjet print. They can be good quality, but they don't always have the longevity of the solvent stuff. Some are even UV cured meaning they cure quickly by virtue of UV exposure.

If they are solvent or solvent UV cured, I'd say the price is reasonable (at least).
Thanks for the great info; you have taught me something today! :D;)

5150abf

Vice Admiral

the guys ad says they have been in buisness since 88 and he has almost 1000 sales and 99% posative feedback, that is really really good, if he was selling crap it wouldn't take long to show up in his feedback.

They look like really nice stickers and I wouldn't have a problem going with them, I don't think too many people would believe my 50 Evinrude was a 150 Yammy but they are good stickers.

R Socey

Chief Petty Officer

the guys ad says they have been in buisness since 88 and he has almost 1000 sales and 99% posative feedback, that is really really good, if he was selling crap it wouldn't take long to show up in his feedback.

They look like really nice stickers and I wouldn't have a problem going with them, I don't think too many people would believe my 50 Evinrude was a 150 Yammy but they are good stickers.
Thanks, I have good luck with ebay so far. I got some new yammy guages that were discontinued dirt cheap, and have only had to send
one item back out of 22 - that was my own fault; I didn't look at the bolt pattern close enough. I heard that some stickers were bad quality - I didn't want to get any of those. Thanks!