Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Tnstratofam

Commander
Dave,
Didnt Becky say a vintage tinny 'could' be in your future?

John I just showed Becky your post and I'm thinking the look of death she gave me says umm :fear:No!

I could so fit that Lone Star to the side of the garage:nod:, but then I'm thinking I'd have to live in the Lone Star!:pout:

jbcurt00

Staff member
My Admiral gave me the look just for posting it, and then told me I should apologize...... to Becky..........

So tell her I apologize.....

Tnstratofam

Commander
It's all good. She knows I'd have a fleet of boats if I could. Another big tin boat is gonna find its way to our house. Just gonna be a bit, and after some other projects are finished.

She says no need to appologize. She knows we all have MBS.

Watermann She might let me pick up a chief some day all thanks to your awesome rebuild! She really likes the way it turned out.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
@redneckjoe

Still covering Kansas?

Carp, not an SC but a big 'ole girl for $700
https://wichita.craigslist.org/boa/5823853572.html
00n0n_71fCrYMCWwY_600x450.jpg

If I could only tow it :facepalm:

Woodonglass weren't you considering a tinny cabin cruiser? @ 3hrs north of you :rolleyes:

and may be driving to kc next week...

mbroughton02

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I know this isn't exactly a Starcraft but forgive me. Many of our boats have these 90HP OMC motors. Here's a 90 Evinrude with Power Tilt & Trim for $125 in Rochester, NY. http://rochester.craigslist.org/bpo/5853757256.html

Apparently has a blown cylinder but I know the T&T is worth more than that, if it's good. Just thought someone might be interested.

oldhaven

Chief Petty Officer
This guy should have been documenting his work on iBoats forum. Looks great and seems like it was done well from the pictures.

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander
That hardtop Chieftain is great. $8500 with a new Yami is more than fair...awesome find there.

He did a nice job for sure:

00N0N_joYFJ9FFLfg_600x450.jpg

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
And guys on my hunting forum think mines gonna blow around in the wind hahaa. Thats some nice work there!