Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Pusher

Lieutenant
I think I'm in love... just not with the price...

https://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/5794263680.html

00t0t_al0FvEGgoOC_600x450.jpg

Man, that is a beaut! Add a pod and a new OB....puuurrrr

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I'm driving south today for a funeral tomorrow morning and since i'll be that far south I'm just going to stay over the weekend a surprise my NOLA shop Monday morning. So I'll be by myself bored in a hotel room Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to do some southern shopping.... Free towing back towards TN, slight detours possible :D.

I'll be in Jackson MS tonight haven't decide where i'm staying Sat / Sun prob outside of the fun part of NOLA as my big truck and old cities don't mix well especially now that I've got a dually.

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I'm not a starcraft owner so I will defer to you on that one. There seems to be a crease just below the splash rail right at the bow now that you have me looking at it. No papers for the boat either. I didn't see that bit of info until after I posted the listing. Seems like a lot of money for an old trailer and a demolition derby boat with no floors or motor.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
road rash is a slight understatement..........that is a HUGE repair!!!!!!!!!!! either you replace the whole sheet of aluminum on that side of the hull, or you do a butcher patch job..... or you have a lot of close tolerance welding...... you don't want water flow interruption in that area of the hull!!!!!!!!!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If it's such an easy repair, why doesn't the seller do the easy repair and get 5X + the money for it?

The age old question about easy fixes!

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
:eek: I believe that exposed hole in the LU is for the forward prop-shaft /bearing :eek:
00101_clJsOEWra2f_1200x900.jpg

"Easy Fix" is to trivialize the issues hoping that some sucker ponies-up the cash.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Half a can of FlexSeal and you're good :rolleyes: ....

Ads deleted, god help the buyer if it sold....

Last edited:

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I would say it was worth 700 except that the fuel tank is missing. After following Watermann's thread, no thanks. Custom tank isn't something I'd want to do.