Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

pckeen

Commander
When i said hey honey heres the boat im looking for she didnt moveand inch towards me and just said is the carver sold yet

I gather from the ad that you weren't using the Carver enough to keep it - what are you going to be replacing it with? What type of boat and what type of use?

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I gather from the ad that you weren't using the Carver enough to keep it - what are you going to be replacing it with? What type of boat and what type of use?

Yeah its really built more for overnights and takes more to load/unload etc. We also have found a sweet little hidden camping spot so we have a small tent, air mattress, etc. And having the pool keeps us at home more.

We have a 16' closed bow with a 70 hp that is great for day trips or for when I can cut loose last minute when a perfect weekday presents itself to me to burn a few gallons and those are what we do most nowadays.

The 16 is a bit small especially if we add people. An 18 - 22' open bow would be perfect for a day with 4 people with gear and coolers and would have the room to hold tents and all.

Furrylittleotter

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Big ugly glasser w a hole out back?

Lol. I forgot this is an aluminum only Starcraft forum....wait. What?

Seriously, I didn't even look at it close enough to realize it were glass, but I still like it. I think it'd be a great boat with a Cummings swap.

dusted_ya

Seaman Apprentice
No Title

Just want to thank the "Starcraft on C list" forum for keeping my interest! Bought my first Starcraft about 10 years ago and used I-boats to help keep her running. Used this forum to dream about projects. Found this 18' Holiday on CL about 4 years ago. Picked it up for $500 and started restoration about 2 years ago. Here's a pic of her leaving my garage and heading to the water for the first time in 20 years! My next dream boat is something in the 24-26 ft range.

Attachments

• photo266326.jpg
    photo266326.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Just want to thank the "Starcraft on C list" forum for keeping my interest! Bought my first Starcraft about 10 years ago and used I-boats to help keep her running. Used this forum to dream about projects. Found this 18' Holiday on CL about 4 years ago. Picked it up for $500 and started restoration about 2 years ago. Here's a pic of her leaving my garage and heading to the water for the first time in 20 years! My next dream boat is something in the 24-26 ft range.

Wow, looks nice. Good job on keeping her alive. Enjoy.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I'd pay good money to see one of you guys run this SS. No side panels and a 5 MPH rated helm pedestal with a 150 HP Suzuki on it.:eek:

I wonder if the guys going to toss in a leaf rake to sweeten the $4000.00 deal? :lol:

https://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/6142200833.html

00C0C_BgyzJnv304_600x450.jpg

00s0s_hzlWTHBnGbo_600x450.jpg

00x0x_gDnzRUrP7vL_600x450.jpg

jbcurt00

Staff member
I'd pay good money to see one of you guys run this SS. No side panels and a 5 MPH rated helm pedestal with a 150 HP Suzuki on it.:eek:

I wonder if the guys going to toss in a leaf rake to sweeten the $4000.00 deal? :lol:
Hmmmm, been out in the river recently but still has fallen fall leaves in late May all over the splashwell?

No thank you, sir. No thank you.....

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Aw come on it's just next door. :lol: I just drove 3200 miles round trip to go see my first grandbaby in Iowa.

Only thing I don't like about that Islander is the Merc 470, she would need a 5.7 L transplant.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Only about 3 inches on my map. :frown:

That's a good price for Canadian tin, it seems prices up there are usually on par with PAC Northwest.

canmap.PNG

Candutch

Chief Petty Officer
Only about 3 inches on my map. :frown:

That's a good price for Canadian tin, it seems prices up there are usually on par with PAC Northwest.

Not with the exchange rate lol...I think you could probably get it for around 2000 US with the exchange rate the way it is.

Candutch

Chief Petty Officer
Aw come on it's just next door. :lol: I just drove 3200 miles round trip to go see my first grandbaby in Iowa.

Only thing I don't like about that Islander is the Merc 470, she would need a 5.7 L transplant.

If I had a good reason like a grand baby to drive that far I would. I think it's a much farther than iowa though, probably 3 days from here.