Stanley Cup chase is on

southkogs

Staff member
Tampa Bay isn't in the "original six" so that ship has already sailed.
Yeah, actually missed that they played that game ... and consequently the outcome. I was kinda' pulling for the Rangers: I haven't come to terms with a hockey team from Florida yet :D

angus63

Captain
Disappointing Ranger game 7 but looking forward to the finals. Some of my diehard friends are still mourning. Sure thought the Ducks would beat on the Hawks. Have no idea what to expect in this matchup.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Although I would like Tampa Bay to win so I hope I am wrong.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Good game.And Bishop is injured also,so good work by him too!Sure didn't help Chicago that they missed a wide open net as the Tampa goalie was sliding across the ice to god knows where!

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Not once but twice had an open net! Looks like this could get physical before it's over.

angus63

Captain
Some good goaltending and a little hustle goes a long way in these playoffs. Liking how these teams matchup.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Bruce58,

you need to be here in Florida in the arena and be part of the THUNDER some time...then it would not sound so weird... :D

Roll Tide....oops...I mean...Go Lighting :eagerness:

Should be a good game...:popcorn:

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Hawks again looked like they were getting out muscled and missing a lot of passes.

aspeck

Staff member
4 games, all tied up at 2 a piece, same number of goals scored per team. Only the 3rd time that after 4 games, all 4 games decided by 1 goal ... Good series.

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Would be a 1st for them in a long time from what I've read. I'll be watching!