St. Pete

Windykid

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Does anyone know if that McDonalds on the bay is still there and does it still have boat access/ drive up service??:confused:

mikeneal

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: St. Pete

There is a McDonald's on the ICW just north of the Maderia beach causeway...not really "the bay". If that is the one you are asking about , yes it has nice docks and still open.

Windykid

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thanks, Its been more than 30 years since I have been there. Just a child hood memory. But It was neet.:)

mikeneal

Wow, I had no idea it had been here that long. (I have only lived in the area for about 7 yrs).

Thanks, Its been more than 30 years since I have been there. Just a child hood memory. But It was neet.:)

mikeneal

Grew up in Pa, moved to Florida for school, after grad. moved to Michigan, remembered how much I hated winter and moved back to Florida ( St. Pete).
Mike
Where did you move from?

januarysails

Seaman Apprentice

It's so great to hear people is St. Pete. I was at the Mcdonalds last month. We ate on the South side of the bridge just floating out there. A manatee came right up to the boat and just hung out. What a great place we live. Hope to see you guys out on the water.