Spring break!!!

zopperman

Lieutenant Commander
I know it's early, but where should I go :redface:

I'm open to anything... flying... driving... WHATEVER! A road trip sounds pretty appealing, though. I have 9 days.

I'll probably be going with 2-3 friends. My break is in early March.
I'm considering Canada (I've never been there/I can legally drink adult beverages)
I'm considering the South (I've never been to the real south and it seems so cool)
I'm considering Miami (Classic)

all ideas welcome!

:D

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Spring break!!!

zop......canada if fun.....niagra falls is a great party spot.....not for from toronto. and that is allways a blast.

but you are looking for march......weather can be iffy at that time......go south bud....cancun or miami

zopperman

Lieutenant Commander

zop......canada if fun.....niagra falls is a great party spot.....not for from toronto. and that is allways a blast.

but you are looking for march......weather can be iffy at that time......go south bud....cancun or miami

That's my biggest concern, I don't want it to be freezing. That's why I like the idea of driving too, that way I have some more freedom I think toronto is like 8-9 hours from me which in painless.

What's cancun like?

oops!

Supreme Mariner

cancun?,,,,all inclusive.......(free beer) tons of chicks.....did i say tons?,,,,i done mean the ones that weigh a ton....but lots of skinny ones....

cancun is fantastic.....it is texas and miamis playground.

raymondpickens

Petty Officer 1st Class

Anywhere on the texas coast is great for spring break as well, but alot of the hotels require you to have somebody 23-27 years old to rent the room. They are quite picky on that one. We always found a way to get that worked when we were young. Ever played "Hey Mister" lol. That would be one hell of a long drive for you, I would go with florida. I have heard Panama City is a good place too.

Fly Rod

Commander

Women chasing.... Ft. Laurderdale area, Panama City area

Fishing...... The keys, Marathon

Shot or throat cut....... Mexico

zopperman

Lieutenant Commander

Funny you mention that, I have a good friend from marathon, but I think, in retrospect,that might be a little far. It's a solid 24 hour drive from me. Maybe worth the flight...

RogersJetboat454

Commander

Any place warm...

Although if I were to go to Canada, I would probably head to Montreal.

A resort in Mexico or Florida sounds like the best bet.
Sounds like your under 21, so a cruise would be right out...

If you do head out of the country your gunna need a passport if you don't have one. No more license and birth certificate any more.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Anywhere warm with beaches that Southwest will fly you to cheaply.

zopperman

Lieutenant Commander

THIS!!! Living in Jew Joisey I can't believe your even considering going to Canada!!

Hahah, I know it seems crazy, but there are a lot of advantages like distance. Miami would be cheap - flights under 300 round trip, stay with friends (everyone at school is from florida, cali or NYC, go figure lol). BUT, Canada is a whole other country! It's a shorter drive, we'd have a way to get around (my truck) once we got there (which we wouldn't in miami) and we would be able to legally get into bars and stuff...

I'm torn.

Then again, how are the Canadian women? ;)

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Then again, how are the Canadian women? ;)

some of the best in the world my friend....montreal is a hot area......however the language barrier will be a big one.....most of montreal is french.

toronto is where its at for an english speaking lad.

however....from what i am guessing......the spring break fever is something to be dealt with.....in canada you wont find it.....you will in a southern destination area....
spring break is not as big of deal here as it is in the states.....so the spring break frenzy does not materialize here.....you will have a good time....but it will be the same type of time as you would have in july or even september for that fact.
canadian males look on your spring breaks in miami or texas with there tounges hanging out !

zopperman

Lieutenant Commander

Well, I speak almost fluent French (I took 6 years of it), but my friends don't.
Also sounds like Miami is looking better and maybe a summer trip to the North..?

RZR2007

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If you are wanting to party, Panama City is CRAZY during the month of March.