So Sad today

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I dropped my boat off at the dealers today for the new (hopefully)owner to see and really like. If it goes home with them. Then I take delivery of A Blue Water Monte Carlo Cuddy. 5.0 GXi 270 hp volvo sx drive. Hopefully in time for New Years Day cruise on the river. Rick

Mumblerone

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: So Sad today

Seem to me you are having TWO happy experiences. ONE when you sell the boat and ONE when you buy a boat. :D It don't get any better! :p Good luck with the new boat! ;)

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Mumblerone you are right without adoubt. Just I had so much fun with the open bow boat. But we live on the Delta in NorCal. So wife and I decided a Cuddy that qualified as a second home made sense now that it is only the 2 of us. There were a few weekend this past summer when we would stayed out on the river alnight if we had had a cuddy.

Mumblerone

Petty Officer 1st Class

I know what you were saying...I went from a 18' to a 24' Whaler a few years ago. I had the 'old' boat for 15 years...alot a good memories. Something like an old girlfriend; but you gotta move on. I hope you took some PICs. :( ;)