SMASHING

mrn714

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Wifey----- Honny, let me and sis take out new Sea Ray V hull 21 to go to the big marina for a while to get some supplies. Umm, not so sure (said to inner self to avoid screeming) out of mouth came, sure babe, go for it, you obviously watched me drive it and work on it for hours and hours and know all about (my) our nice craft. Add beer, bait and cigars to that list will you. Wifey, sis take 1 hr to get ready to go, then push off to points known? Out for 3 hrs. I dial cell phone to find wifey, rings many times until I find it in the center consol of the RV. Hummmm wifey not around the phone apparently. Later as a (me -light rain) her (gods unleashing of all out monsoon)new hair doo at full throttle, up on the beach wifey slides, what nice form.........pritty wakes..... all to rock many crafts east and west she made. Just in time to put out the nice small fire (she-fire that would melt satian) with sandy prop wash. Pritty colors, but strang screems and actions from several in attandance were seen and heard. <br /><br />Cost of pulling boat back into the water, 1 case of ice cold Moose Head, 1 hour re moring other crafts. Memory of wife frantickly running from the beached craft holding three bags of store bought crap and a 48 oz slurpy from 7-11, priceless.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: SMASHING

:D Gotta love it :D But do encourage her, it is always nice to have a mutual intrest such as boating to share. Plus you will always have something to rib her about...Thats nice too. ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Thom, that is histerical. You have a special way of telling it that makes it even funnier. :D

KM2

Chief Petty Officer

That is funny. <br /> I'm going to try really hard this year to teach the little lady the finer points of operating the boat. I don't know if I have the patience, god help me.

mrn714

Petty Officer 2nd Class

TOWMBO found the posting, she thought it was so cute. Not sure why she will no longer talk with me though.