show your aristocraft pics

classicfins

Cadet
Re: show your aristocraft pics

Thanks Ziggy..
BTW, I love the green on your boat. Really stands out and looks great!

Rick,
I'll give them a call about the skins. Thanks!

nextdoor

Cadet

I did the switch for 120 to 140, found on brand new on ebay, was minus intake and exhaust and that became the really big change over issue. Hundreds of miles and dollars later we got it fixed. I think, I spent nealy 3 grand for everything, including the carb.. Good luck and hope to here more in the future.

Nextdoor

H20wens

Seaman

Here are some pic's of my 9-teen. I just purchased this boat about a month ago. I have owned 10..12? or so boats over the years of various types and this one is my favorite. It is definately a keeper. In fact, I think I will look for another one.

Attachments

• engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 3
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 4
  • rt side w-surf board on top.jpg
    rt side w-surf board on top.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 3
  • left side - fwd.jpg
    left side - fwd.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 3
  • left side - rear.jpg
    left side - rear.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 3

ziggy

Admiral

i'll say she's a keep H20wens. that's a nice one. what year? got any pics of yer dash up close. looks a shade different than mine. maybe due to the sonar?

looks like ya got tabs? real ones? do ya like them? have ya gone w/o so you can tell the difference. i've thought that the nineteen could use some tabs but have never got the bread together. + i've really not had issue with porpoising or high bow rise. i've always been able to trim out of any condition i didn't like, so have never pursued them. i usually only have 2 on board w/gear. couple weekends ago i transported a couple of stranded dudes to another boat they had. so i had 4 on board. had them sit in the back. she still came up on plane about like usual and i musta had a good 300-400 lbs in the very back. they were kinda muscular dudes ya know.. so i continue to not think about tabs. but am interested in how you feel you like them.

H20wens

Seaman

We just got in from the lake where I used the tabs quite a bit. I mainly use them for tailoring the wake for wake boarding. I am amazed at the absence of bow rise in this boat. As you said, even loaded stern heavy she jumps right up on a plane. I installed a 17 pitch prop this morning which really seemed to add some punch out of the hole with a minimal impact on the top end. I think the 21 pitch that I was using is a bit steep.

Anyway, it's a great boat with or without tabs. I guess my thoughts are; they nice to have but probably not worth a big investment.

Scott informed me that my boat was built in 1971 and sold in 1972 to a guy in Indiana.

ziggy

Admiral

I installed a 17 pitch prop this morning which really seemed to add some punch out of the hole with a minimal impact on the top end. I think the 21 pitch that I was using is a bit steep.
i'll bet that added some punch going from a 21 to a 17. :D while i've never tried it (has a small chunk out of it), my spare is a 17p. i run a 19p black max aluminum prop. usually i'm @ 4100-4300 depending on how hot and humid the day is.
in lieu of tabs, what i've thought about doing is trying a 18p aluminum 4 blade. give ya a little move lift at the stern, better hole shot, and maybe still keep the rpms in the sweet zone.. this might be my next prop, if i ever bother doing that.. :)

i agree on the 21p being to much. that's what mine came with and it was gone in the first week or two... lugging my engine, or at least barely letting me reach the bottom end of wot spec. @ 3900..

mufflerman

Cadet

i just got my aristocraft 19.got a long way to go.till she's done.does anyone know how the back seats are supposed to look? its a 1969 model.i'm new to this site,i may have already asked that question.i'll figure out how to use this site eventually.

Attachments

• boats 008.jpg
    boats 008.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 3

hws1776

Cadet

Hey everyone,
Well here is my work in progress and even though she is rag tagged and sorta thrown together, she is still vintage and the only one of her kind on the lake!

I had to do quite a bit of mechanical work (outdrive issues) and I learned a lot. No longer will pay a mechanic that's for sure.

I need to get some painting done, find some harware for the top (rollers) get a new windshield (now) as the cute kid on the bow busted the side glass and some other basic cosmetic stuff but she's sound.

When the traffic is light and the water is right, she does 40mph like she's on ice and doesn't even hiccup.

Next to the wife and kid, she's the joy of my life and has been worth the blood, sweat and beers...

Attachments

• sideview x2.jpg
    sideview x2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Wed 1 3.jpg
    Wed 1 3.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 2
  • Sagan and the 9teen x1.jpg
    Sagan and the 9teen x1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 2

nineteen

Cadet

I will have some up of my 73 as soon as I can figure out how to do it.look forward to talking.I really like your green nineteen ziggy.aristocrafts have been my favorite boats ever since I was a kid when my dad bought a blue nineteen off of the showroom floor here in Houston back in 1973.so it's really cool that I have a 73 model now....

nextdoor

Cadet

Ok new at this so hope this photo goes. My 8teem.

Attachments

• 20100726_1.jpg
    20100726_1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 4

ziggy

Admiral

nineteen. look into photobucket for posting pics on line. i'm not the best with computers, and even i could figure photobucket out. can't wait to see you '73 nineteen. thanks for the compliments on my boat. i need to get out and clean it up. i've been kind of a slacker when it comes to cleaning mine up this year. i just been using it i guess.

great looking eighteen nextdoor. that blue looks great. shines real nice too. good mirror image of the ground in your boat hull.. :D

H20wens

Seaman

We just got back from a trip to lake Jocassee in S.C. What a beautiful lake! I've attached a pic of one of our lunch stops.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 4

ziggy

Admiral

WOW!!!! a waterfall and everything....

that's beautiful. makes anywhere i go to look pretty humdrum that's for sure..

your Nineteen looks too sweet in that pic too. hope Aristocraft sees that one... great pic man..

looks like ya got a pretty handy spot to rest your wake board too.... :D:D.. man these nineteens are just too versatile.... :cool::cool:

Blitzgs

Cadet

Front view 6-18-12.jpgOk, it’s been a while since I've posted anything but I finally took some pictures… thanks to Scott & Bill Turner (Aristocraft) for helping me get the boat in great shape. It runs great and we are loving it.

Attachments

• 2010-07-22 18.39.22_Buford_Georgia_US.jpg
    2010-07-22 18.39.22_Buford_Georgia_US.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 5
  • 2010-08-06 14.31.50.jpg
    2010-08-06 14.31.50.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2010-08-06 14.32.07.jpg
    2010-08-06 14.32.07.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 2010-08-06 14.34.04_Cumming_Georgia_US.jpg
    2010-08-06 14.34.04_Cumming_Georgia_US.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

ziggy

Admiral

sweet. another looker. man, were getting some real great pics of very nice boats here lately. love that blue blitzgs. so what all got done to that boat to get her is such great shape?
just out of curiosity, what's the button by your remote do?
i like the clean look of your bow.. not one thing on it. cool. i had a big hole in my ft. deck left by a cb antenna from the po. all was not lost for me though. it worked well for a horn location. but it is a hole in my deck..

H20wens

Seaman

Thought I would post a few more from our recent trip to lake Jocassee. With the trim tabs the boat does a great job as a wakeboard platform.

Attachments

• Jake catch's a fish2.jpg
    Jake catch's a fish2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 3
  • boating.JPG
    boating.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Jake Wake2.jpg
    Jake Wake2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 4
  • frt left.jpg
    frt left.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 3
  • left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 3

aristocraft

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Great loooking boats and pics! you guys did great!!!!

Blitzgs

Cadet

Ziggy,
The boat was in good shape when I received it back in December and I have done a few things to it since I got it (new carpet, new vinyl with the logo pressed into the white insert, repainted the top, new windshield, new rub rail, new aluminum hand rails ? throughout the entire boat, New aristocraft stickers & emblems, removed the kicker bracket and filled all the holes). Mechanically I really haven?t done anything except I had a leak in the exhaust boot (the boot that connects the exhaust to the out drive ? right next/behind the carburetor) and replaced it.

The button is for a horn.

dbkerley

Chief Petty Officer

For more you'll just have to check out the photobucket.

Attachments

• 111509_1545[00].jpg
    111509_1545[00].jpg
    134 KB · Views: 2
  • 0606001704.jpg
    0606001704.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 2

last930

Cadet

Blitzgs - Where did you get the new Aristocraft Stickers?